The College Basketball Post

Dude looked super shook,I had to google him apparently he kinda flourished at SF,second all time in assists and 3rd all time in steals there....
He's the only pg on the roster right now, the other had acl surgery before the season. A player like Mason from Kansas would make them so much better.

Anyone seen Carlton Bragg in person got some info on him?

People saying he's most likely committing to KU on Thursday.
Everybody flipped their picks to Kansas over night I woke and instantly got heated....Wanted this kid at UK bad,really think Poyhress coming back killed our chances with him. :frown:

B6n45inCYAAP3He.jpg

SportsCenter ‏
Tar Heels will wear "STU" patches Monday vs Notre Dame to honor UNC alumnus Stuart Scott. 

New Bracketology out today..UK,Wisky,Duke and Virginia #1 seeds....Sparty and Syracuse in a play in game...Be crazy to see it shake out like that..

UNC-ND game down to the wire, great comeback NC but couldn't finish at the end. Bad inbounds play and terrible Time out by Roy at the end though :x :smh:

Shoulda just let Berry go. No college team is getting a good shot out of bounds with less than 2 seconds.

Pretty Interesting that rich Homie started last night and Stanley came of the bench

Wonder If that line up sticks.

Any Iowa fans know what Aaron White has been wearing all season? They almost look like white/black Jordan Is or some sort of Dunk. I think this pic is from last season but that appears to be the same shoe he's wearing now, except with a black swoosh.

Last edited:
IU got drummed tonight by MSU tonight.

Troy Williams could be so ******* good but he just is so passive at times and just floats. Don't think he prolly loves basketball that much. Blackmon had a bad night but he's a freshman, those will happen. Can't have Troy doing that out there.

I'm kind of guessing they are AF1s but I don't understand how you could possibly be comfortable playing in those.
I think he is wearing dunks in the pic above.  Neither would be comfortable, but he's a weird dude so it makes sense.  

I'm wondering now if Tomoka looked Jackson off on purpose at the end bc he was wide the hell open at the top of the key. His man left him to chase Paige, Paige had 2 people chasing him before he got the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom