The College Basketball Post

well you can either double the beast down low or leave a shooter open

pick your poison

As poorly as Brice Johnson defends, he works on the offensive glass. Countless times he's in the right place for easy put-backs.

Call it foul trouble, Paige couldn't get into the flow of the game. His counterpart, Tyus, made great decisions in the opening 10 minutes.

game needed Dickey V :smh:
First time in 36 years we didn't get him for UNC/Duke.

Wayne Blackshear fouled out in 19 minutes with 0 pts, 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks, and 2 turnovers 
sick.gif

Tyus Stones :pimp:

Interesting note: Quinn has held Grant and Paige to single digits and basically made them non factors in both games in recent weeks. Hasn't sat a minute in the last 3 games.

Jah left Cameron in a walking boot

Duke shoukd just sit out Okafor as much as possible before the ACC tourney

Take no chances with that ankle

You guys think Rakeem Christmas is really as good as his numbers suggest? From 6 PPG and 5 RPG to 18 and 9? I never been high on him and I'm still very skeptical.

Christmas has been on Cuse for a while

He's flourishing on a team who lost a lot of good players
Yeah I'm aware which is why I'm so confused :lol: I figured even with an increase in playing time his numbers wouldn't have that big of a jump which makes me wonder if I'm missing something.

Game went differently than I expected, but then again I should've known UNC wasn't going out without a fight. 

Tyus has ice in his veins 
pimp.gif
. He just knows what to do when the game's on the line. Although he had 6 TO's, he remained calm down the stretch and was the main reason we didn't lose this one.

Jahlil is just too damn good, but so much has been said about him already.

Quinn gave us his best game tonight, as the senior and leader of the squad. Had timely threes throughout. 

Man, I am so excited for the tourney this year.

Best college player for me would be Frank. Buddy Hield is damn good too. Pangos, etc...
I'm not taking many CBB players in the nation over Staten, Niang, and Petteway.
I'd agree with Staten and Niang. Not Petteway though. I think he has been a disappointment to the fans in Lincoln this year.

Man, definition of heartbreaking loss for UNC last night. Being a fan of the Heels late last night and today has to be rough. Roy saving all those TOs 
mean.gif

What are you guys thinking of CBB this year in terms of teams that can realistically win the title? (Gotta take this with a grain of salt b/c no one saw UCONN winning it last year)...I'd think it's something like...

Tier 1 - UK

Tier 2 - UVA, Wisky, Duke, Gonzaga

Tier 3 - Arizona, Nova, Kansas, L'Ville, UNC ('Ville and UNC based off talent/coaching)

Tier 4/Wild Cards - Utah, Iowa State, Oklahoma, Ohio State...?

Back
Top Bottom