The College Basketball Post

local news having a Dean Smith remembrance instead of showing the ohio st game.......not even mad  

Louisville has dismissed Chris Jones. Their chances of going far in the tournament ave gone out the window.

you have to be a straight up goon to be a major contributor for a big time program and get kicked off the team. like serious be on some "i dont give a damn" stuff.

you have to mentally be just clocked out.

Last edited:
you have to be a straight up goon to be a major contributor for a big time program and get kicked off the team. like serious be on some "i dont give a damn" stuff.

you have to mentally be just clocked out.
Heard 2 different stories now, one that he beat his girlfriend and another that he got into a fight at 4th street live,which is a bar/restaurant complex in L'Ville...Don't know if either is true but I assume if it was a fight in public like that probably hear more about it...

recruit question....allen or cook will prolly know this....is giles, smith and tatum still potential package deal?

Really hope Giles does not go to Duke. God knows I don't wanna root for someone from the Tre on a Duke team :smh:

Really hope Giles does not go to Duke. God knows I don't wanna root for someone from the Tre on a Duke team :smh:

You should stop being so selfish. You should want what is best for the kid. And what would be best for him would be to go to Duke and show his outstanding talent for all to see then head off to the NBA.

noticed during the carolina game he was really into it and seemed to cheer...kinda like chase jeter during his visit ...dont know if that means anything but yea

Theres a championship drive podcast for basketball on espn
I prefer CBS pod.....gary parrish is a funny dude 

Really hope Giles does not go to Duke. God knows I don't wanna root for someone from the Tre on a Duke team
mean.gif
You should stop being so selfish. You should want what is best for the kid. And what would be best for him would be to go to Duke and show his outstanding talent for all to see then head off to the NBA.
eyes.gif
 UNC, Wake, and Kentucky can offer that 

Clocking in.....haven't been as up-to-date on  my CBB this year compared to previous years, but wanted to come in here to sharpen up and share thoughts before march.

Texted a girl threatening to "Smack TF outta her" after she messed up his room. 
Where'd you see that?

Back
Top Bottom