The College Basketball Post

Outkast: Tatum most likely stays in the Midwest(Mizzou/KU) smith is seen as a combo guard by us and he views himself as a 1. K wants a true 1 and Derryck is the guy. We'd take both if they worked it out but I highly doubt junior is at Duke.

Giles to Duke is the safest of the 3. Duke is very strong here.

Kansas has been statistically better on defense with Cliff on the floor but Self doesn't like playing him.

Roy continuing to try and run his system with a team that has poor wing shooters but has legit bigs. Makes zero sense. 5 out of 7.

Think Wake upsets UVA tomorrow if London doesn't play

When you are supposedly a top 5 squad and in talks for the Championship it's is
Ehhh, Kentucky was on the brink of losing more than a few times

We have incredibly high standards of college athletes and teams these days in basketball and football

Still think Wisky is just as strong as any team not named Kentucky and Duke

Ehhh, Kentucky was on the brink of losing more than a few times

We have incredibly high standards of college athletes and teams these days in basketball and football

Still think Wisky is just as strong as any team not named Kentucky and Duke
I'll agree with this,UK and Duke are legit the best teams,even as a UK homer I'll admit that Okafor is the best player in College ball...Either UK or Puke should win

So Woody basically Dennis is UK to lose?

I feel like talented players get cheated at Kansas. Like I can't think of a highly talented kid that went that and just did damage.

Dez put in work tonight. First time seeing Melo this year and I'm a fan. Really like young fellas game.

Last edited:
CampCruMyDck
Pipe down, AlwaysMenoPausing.

Is the jig up on these frauds?
The funny thing is this current Wisconsin squad is everything Bo Ryan hasn't been the past 10+ years. His style was predicated on tough defense and slowing the pace of the game, like Bennett is doing at UVA. An inability to get stops will be the Badgers' downfall come tourney time.

Losing to Maryland is "fraud" worthy?
Happy to see UMD basketball back on the map. Juan Dixon was my favorite player during that '02 title run, securing the school's first championship. Squad was serious featuring Dixon, Baxter, Wilcox, and Blake.

I mean UCONN has to be one of the more unlikely National champion, this Wisky team isn't all that different than the one that made the final four.

I don't understand how Wisky is a "fraud". They are a team with clear stregth and weakness that has a shot a chip, nothing more nothing less.

Didn't expect Wisconsin to lose last night, thought they were looking strong as of late, but i still see them as one of the top 3 teams with Kentucky and Duke. 

I can't get down with these teams playing at Wisconsin's pace during the tourney, though.

Jamal Murray reclassifying to 2015 and UofM and MSU are the supposed with leaders with Oregon a very likely candidate to swoop in and steal him.

Back
Top Bottom