The College Basketball Post

TJ MCConnel is exactly the type of point guard you need in the tournament. Gonna be solid for Arizona. Not a great player but he's capable of making that great play. Solid decision maker, good court vision, good iq.

Davidson ran through them 
smokin.gif

Cuse got the HAMMER dropped on them. WOW.

I wonder how or if things will play out for Roy?

Big South Tournament: No. 9 Longwood 29, No. 1 Charleston Southern 26

Wichita State and Southern Illinois tipping off.

I love conference tournaments, more than the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
Longwood 37-32 ... 12:38 left in the game.

660K just returns to the Cuse budget

Longwood beats Charleston Southern... Wow. They've never been to the NCAA tourney. Two wins away now. Regardless of what happens, can't believe this loss.

Schollies will be reduced after the appeal, team will be nice next year. After that who knows, puts Hopkins in a tough spot. But if you think Boeheims going out like this your nuts. Id be nervous as hell if I'm a Unc fan, especially with the new guidelines for infractions they just put in

Millions owed to the NCAA.

108 wins vacated

12 scholarships taken

Damn.....

Been downhill at 'Cuse since the Bernie Fine scandal. Looks like Boeheim turned a blind eye to a lotta **** for a lotta years. Won't see 1K wins. Time to hang 'em up. 

Hope my Blue Devils did all they were supposed to do. We were already thin; that Sheed dismissal hurt like hell. (Kept ******* up so he deserved to be gone though.)

Gonna need stellar games from Tyus on offense (very possible) and Okafor (not likely) on defense to cut down those nets. 

Edit: Rebounds and a defensive presence from Plumlee too. 

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2015/3/6/8162601/syracuse-basketball-scandal-jim-boeheim

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom