The College Basketball Post

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Duke bout to drag Wisky again unless Dekkar goes off and Kaminsky somehow doesn't get treated in the post by young okafor. :x

Props to the actual Badgers and their fans.

The ref talk ain't on you at all, and Kaminski (sp?) showed out.

Finish the job.

Weakest year in College BBall in a while. Just happy UK won't be crowned as one of the greatest teams ever after beating up a super weak SEC and etc.

Said it from the beginning, Wisconson is the most complete team. Just prove me right one more game.

What a game. That was seriously one of the best basketball games I have ever seen. Incredible.

To the UK fans on here...great year by your squad. The NCAA Tourney is brutal. Kentucky will be back, obviously.

To the Wisky fans on here...Congrats. Go get that Title on Monday.

Dekker was awesome down the stretch, that kid is so much fun to watch.

Regarding the foul situation, let's be honest there were terrible calls both ways. Not sure how that Lyles slap isn't an F1, that shot clock violation was bad, the foul on Harrison was bad, the charge/block on Kaminsky was bad, the charge/block that took away the Wisky 3 was bad. The refs aren't the reason Wisky won.

They played a better game and controlled the game all but 5-7 minutes in each half.

harrisons twins shouldve bolted when their stock was high

when was that exactly?

Kentucky got jobbed. Wisconsin got 6 free points in the last couple minutes, totally changed the complexion of the game.

I'm actually surprised at the wisco hate. Can somebody please explain why you guys actually hate them? I don't care that you do... Just curious what your reasons are.

duke playing all these cup cake teams in the tourney will surely catch up to them come monday. It's going to be a beatdown fr fr. Wisconsin has the best offense and has been tested all tournament. Just beat the best team in the country too. Highly doubt they'll get beaten.

Don't let UK fans or UK critics tell it.[quote name="5am6oody72 (not a UK fan)"]Kentucky got jobbed. Wisconsin got 6 free points in the last couple minutes, totally changed the complexion of the game.[/quote]

Last edited:
duke playing all these cup cake teams in the tourney will surely catch up to them come monday. It's going to be a beatdown fr fr. Wisconsin has the best offense and has been tested all tournament. Just beat the best team in the country too. Highly doubt they'll get beaten.

However, you aren't factoring in the wisconsin sports bloodline of beating a good team and then getting trashed by an inferior team. I fully expect my badgers to get thrashed on Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom