The College Basketball Post

Pitino is 6 years older than Cal. Donovan been at UF for 20 years.

Louisville will be hot garbage next year... Cal is 10-5 vs. Donovan at UK. 3 of those losses were his NIT team. Florida just went 16-17. it'll be a cold day in hell when Cal goes under .500

Kaminsky on the comments

"He reached out to me, we talked about it, [I'm] over it," Kaminsky said. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

Agreed,nothing more needs to be made out of it.

Yeah if he's cool with it then that should be it. Regardless after tomorrow it will be an after thought

Brunson is real smooth in the P&R. Good feel for the game. He should be a really good pg at Nova for a few years. Newman was showcasing his playmaking ability here.

The scrimmages are way more telling than the McDonald's game. Sound basketball and not looking for home run plays.

So the fact that we just beat the team by 20 that took them to OT just 2weeks ago means nothing huh?
laugh.gif
OK
roll.gif
mean.gif
whisky is on a whole different level when they played msu in the big 10 tourney. They're having the best offensive stretch in the history of the tournament. We'll see tomorrow.

Pitino is 6 years older than Cal. Donovan been at UF for 20 years.

Louisville will be hot garbage next year... Cal is 10-5 vs. Donovan at UK. 3 of those losses were his NIT team. Florida just went 16-17. it'll be a cold day in hell when Cal goes under .500

UF only got 1 win over UK during the Cats NIT year. 3 of those wins came during last season, get your facts together . It only takes some injuries to have a bad record

Last edited:
confused two seasons, my bad... but cry me a river about injuries. Cal lost WCS in the first round last year while taking an 8 seed to the championship game. lost a starter this year.

So the fact that we just beat the team by 20 that took them to OT just 2weeks ago means nothing huh? :lol: OK :rofl: :smh:
whisky is on a whole different level when they played msu in the big 10 tourney. They're having the best offensive stretch in the history of the tournament. We'll see tomorrow.

triangle theories never work btw.

My point was that your statement about Duke playing cupcakes is :lol:

As a whole our conference better and we've played better teams than Wisky. If we win tomorrow we will have beaten both of the teams in the Big10 title games twice.

Just because you like Wisky and they've been on a run this tourney doesn't mean that Duke has played soft/cupcake squads. Why can't it just be that they've made good teams look average to below average?

My point was that your statement about Duke playing cupcakes is
laugh.gif

As a whole our conference better and we've played better teams than Wisky. If we win tomorrow we will have beaten both of the teams in the Big10 title games twice.

Just because you like Wisky and they've been on a run this tourney doesn't mean that Duke has played soft/cupcake squads. Why can't it just be that they've made good teams look average to below average?
Duke has had the easiest road out of any 1 seed in the tournament. Their region was the weakest. Let's not act oblivious.

Damn mobile site...Gonzaga was really good. Wiltjer missing that bunny cost them the game. All went downhill from there..

My point was that your statement about Duke playing cupcakes is :lol:

Duke has had the easiest road out of any 1 seed in the tournament. Their region was the weakest. Let's not act oblivious.

That's not our fault. We played who made it though. It's not our fault Nova, Virgina, L'ville didn't do their part (again the latter two lost to the team we dubbed). All I'm saying is we did our part and you can't knock us for that.

We've beat them earlier this year, it's always harder to beat a team twice but we'll see.

Kaminsky on the comments

"He reached out to me, we talked about it, [I'm] over it," Kaminsky said. "Nothing needs to be made out of it."

Agreed,nothing more needs to be made out of it.

Yeah if he's cool with it then that should be it. Regardless after tomorrow it will be an after thought

Stephen A is gonna have a smoking hot take on First Take Monday

Back
Top Bottom