The College Basketball Post

Who is going to be better than them other than probably Duke, UK and UVA? MD is going to be the preseason favorite to win the Big Ten for sure. I'd like to think that will have them very close to the top 5....

Coincidentally, Bleacher Report has yall #5 in their "Very Early Top 25 for 2015-16" :lol:

UNC is #2 though :smokin

UNC will be damn good next year. At least on paper they will be, we'll see how that translates between those four lines but they'll have the talent to right in the thick of it come late March. :x |I

But what does McD All-Americans have to do with anything when Ive seen you use strictly the "NBA caliber talent" argument this entire thread, especially when trying to justify Wisconsin beating Kentucky. And since when does McD accolades guarantee NBA minutes or hell, success in college?

Y'all will skew the data and facts to your advantage whenever it comes to Duke. Y'all don't feel greasy after your posts? :lol:

I have nothing against duke, Im a neutral party to this college stuff.

I just find it funny how different guys like Bo Ryan, Coach K and Cal are perceived.

They are all the same to me.

The media tried to turn Wisconcin into scrappy underdogs. They 7-1 dude shooting 40% from 3 and 3 NBA prospects + Bronson Koaning.

It's so silly. :lol:

Last edited:
Who is going to be better than them other than probably Duke, UK and UVA? MD is going to be the preseason favorite to win the Big Ten for sure. I'd like to think that will have them very close to the top 5....

Way too early for this, but I don't know why you would include Duke. Their roster is likely about to be gutted with not a ton of reinforcements (yet).

Maryland could still lose Layman, Brice Johnson could leave, buddy Hield? Ron Baker? UK kids ? Etc etc etc

brice johnson is staying. unc is returning every key player from last years team. all they need is paige, johnson, and tokoto to step up and play with some heart since it's their last chance to win anything. And if ingram commits to unc I really don't see anyone giving them a tough time. would remind me of the 05 unc team in a way. but this is all on paper. Plus ingram could go to duke and be the star along with other recruits coming in so I wouldn't suggest that duke is having a down year at all.

****** acting like the officials didn't rob UK last game. But the officiating for Duke was "awful"!! Kaminsky drawing phantom fouls left and right all first half. No one said ****.

Out here weeping with Bo Ryan copping plees along side him.

Nah. Take that L.

tumblr_l0wgrvQgrM1qzh5gno1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Way too early for this, but I don't know why you would include Duke. Their roster is likely about to be gutted with not a ton of reinforcements (yet).

Maryland could still lose Layman, Brice Johnson could leave, buddy Hield? Ron Baker? UK kids ? Etc etc etc
I'm pretty much just guessing teams that are usually very safe bets to be ranked highly in preseason polls.

Layman is not leaving.

They extort their writers and underpay staff. It's sad. It's worth at least half a billion dollars--they don't need to continue these shenanigans.

I remember reading a Deadspin article with a few former B/R writers saying the same thing :smh:

Last edited:
Only Coach K can win a title with a bunch of one-and-dones and avoid all the shade that constantly gets thrown at Calipari for doing the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Just got back to my hotel room and wow...i was a nervous wreck but man we did it!!!!! Tyus and allen showed out...I'll never forget this...that flight to cali will be awesone

Last edited:
Not knocking coach K, I just find it funny some college fans thinks he's any different than Cal. :lol:

They are all playing the same game.
i dont understand why they hate the coach or school .. its NCAA and NBA fault

Why would any notable school not recruit the top high school kids in the nation. And no coach can make a kid stay, Wisc jus had the luxury of having players that werent good enough as freshman to leave :lol:

Rent-a-player :rofl: the grinch is wildn

i dont understand why they hate the coach or school .. its NCAA and NBA fault

Why would any notable school not recruit the top high school kids in the nation. And no coach can make a kid stay, Wisc jus had the luxury of having players that werent good enough as freshman to leave :lol:

Rent-a-player :rofl: the grinch is wildn

Basically.. Classic case of don't hate the player hate the game.

Back
Top Bottom