The College Basketball Post

I'm sure there's been a ton of these HS All-Star games so I won't take whatever happens here too much to heart

Zimmerman looks smooth out there

Brown looks very bouncy/explosive on the drive

Ingram potential looks ridiculous

How does NT feel about Kennard? Was never overly impressed on him

Chuck Diallo is a huge forward. My god

Trier about to take over Tucson. Another explosive guard like Bayless

Last edited:
The bigs in this class are really good. Really strong class here. Skal, Diallo, Simmons, Maker, Swaningan, Zimmerman, Stone and Rabb.

Lots of talent up front. Also, Allonzo trier will get buckets at the next level. My boy all grown up. Seems like just yesterday I was watching tapes of him on YouTube when he was 10 at an Adidas camp. Same with Pj Dozier.

"Feel like proud dad watching his only sons that made it" [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I was worried about Jamal Murry's development stagnating, looks like my worries were wrong. Seems like a lock to be good in college. :pimp:

Remember when I warned people to slow their roll on Thon Maker?

You see it now, he's not the shooter he's been advertised as. You can't get away with dribbling as much as he does at the next level. He's got a lot of stuff to fix.

Anyone know if Jamal Murray is a lock to re-classify and where is he leaning towards???

I don't think he's leaning anywhere.

I think him and his dad have played this right, playing in Canada even though they played a national schedule his stock is a little depressed. he's getting a lot of late interest apparently.

Zimmerman looks smooth out there
Brown looks very bouncy/explosive on the drive
Ingram potential looks ridiculous

How does NT feel about Kennard? Was never overly impressed on him

Love Luke Kennard for college, release is a little low but lighting quick and smooth, should be a dead eye floor spacer and has enough handle to attack close outs and is a good passer.

Last edited:
Kennard will be a 4 year player I assume and one of those dudes who seem like they've been in school for 10 years and just consistently get buckets.

Would you guys say Kennard is slightly more athletic Jon diebler?

white guy comparisons? :lol:

Deilbers one dimensional.

Kennards's a solid athlete about as athletic as Devin Booker.

Think Devin Booker or maybe Stauskas that first year.

Random: Diebler's killing it in europe, still shooting 50% from 3. Wonder if he gets a looks in the NBA.

Last edited:
Now I see why people like Ben Simmons so much. First time I saw him last year I wasn't impressed but the McDonalds game and Hoop Summit helped me there.

Nothing about him says big time scorer but he's a very well rounded player. Legit 6'10 too.

Now I see why people like Ben Simmons so much. First time I saw him last year I wasn't impressed but the McDonalds game and Hoop Summit helped me there.

Nothing about him says big time scorer but he's a very well rounded player. Legit 6'10 too.

Thats what I've been saying. I see him as a 20ppg 8rpg & 7apg type of do it all forward. Not a big time scorer but a good scorer. Once he improves his range, dude will be an absolute monster.

The talent in this class is very good man.

Simmons is one those guys man..deserves the praise and hype

Back
Top Bottom