The College Basketball Post

This is by far the worst team that Cal has had at Kentucky so far. Team has zero fire.

This is by far the worst team that Cal has had at Kentucky so far. Team has zero fire.

Let's not forget the Nerlens team that lost to Robert Morris in the first rd of the NIT.....or the Julius Randle team that came into the tourney as an #8 seed but got hot and won some crazy close games.

Those teams were Cal's worst.

Last edited:
Worst than that 12-13 Noel, Archie Goodwin NIT team?

Eh...they might be about even. That team was finally starting to hit its stride then Noel went down and it was a wrap for them.

And how the **** would Randle's team a couple years ago be even close to how bad this team is? This team has zero balls and has to be the least talented. Randle was a damn man-child and they had WCS, Lee and Dakari Johnson down low with the Harrisons and James Young hitting clutch shots and Poythress looking like Tony Allen 2.0 locking down dudes.

Eh...they might be about even. That team was finally starting to hit its stride then Noel went down and it was a wrap for them.

And how the **** would Randle's team a couple years ago be even close to how bad this team is? This team has zero balls and has to be the least talented. Randle was a damn man-child and they had WCS, Lee and Dakari Johnson down low with the Harrisons and James Young hitting clutch shots and Poythress looking like Tony Allen 2.0 locking down dudes.

At one point in the season during the Julius Randle led team, UK was UNRANKED after being preseason #1. They got it together at the right time in the conference tourney all the way up to their Tourney run.

I vividly remember the slander they were getting...and people calling the Twins, WCS soft. Revisionist history man :lol:.

Harrison twins changed my whole thought process of the YouTube highlight videos. Those kids could've went straight pro off YT.
Man. I saw them play an AAU game at Coppin State against Kam Williams and others and they straight up looked like men amongst boys. Physicality, swagger, skill, everything. Crazy.

At one point in the season during the Julius Randle led team, UK was UNRANKED after being preseason #1. They got it together at the right time in the conference tourney all the way up to their Tourney run.

I vividly remember the slander they were getting...and people calling the Twins, WCS soft. Revisionist history man :lol:.

I understand what youre saying but Randle is way better than anyone on this Kentucky team. that makes it easy to give the Randle squad the edge,

I think the Nerlens team is the worst, but then again Nerlens is better than these guys as well.

Man. I saw them play an AAU game at Coppin State against Kam Williams and others and they straight up looked like men amongst boys. Physicality, swagger, skill, everything. Crazy.

Funny you say that, cuz when they came to play at Towson their Sr year.....they looked underwhelming. Just two big guards that didn't "pop"....that's when I was ok with the fact that Maryland might not get them....and they weren't as good as advertised.

Can always say I wasn't high on the Harrison Twins. But they were both considered two top 10 picks. Crazy.

I don't understand what Cal is doing why are you up gaurding Ben Simmons 30 ft from the basket.

They have the right idea switching every ball screens, but pressing him out so far accomplished nothing other than fouling out your own bigs.

Back
Top Bottom