The College Basketball Post

Big 12 Media Days today. The time is almost here. 
pimp.gif

The number one takeaway? Phil Forte is STILL in college. 
laugh.gif

Ankle rolled. Duke source and another national analyst said it wasn't that bad. Greenberg the only one out here making it seem severe.

No surprise Tatum is a flat out pro...game is made for the halfcourt already. Pull-ups, step backs, fades and great feet work already.

Out of all the 2017 recruits on UNC's radar, Roy is definitely going at the Knox the hardest. We'll see, though.

I just don't see giles living up to the hype.. already being compared to the likes of KG in some articles. tremendous pressure to show out.

plus the injuries are a set back.. even though some fans want to deny it.

Tatum has less pressure, and I liked his game a lot more when he and giles went head to head last year. 

Yea I gotta see Tatum get to the rim more tho. As much as I'm a fan of pull ups and jabs shots. I wanna see more off the dribble

I'll reserve judgment on Jayson Tatum. but I'm slightly skeptical.

I always question guys who are mid range reliant in high school.

A healthy Giles is tha goods, he's not KG, but still an awesome talent, but body doesn't want to hold up. He would be my #1 if he was healthy. :smh:

Last edited:
Preseason All-ACC Teams announced.

First Team

Grayson Allen
Jaron Blossomgame
Joel Berry
London Perrantes
Dennis Smith Jr.

Second Team

Justin Jackson
Jayson Tatum
Tyler Lydon
Dwayne Bacon
Michael Young

ACC POTY: Grayson Allen

ACC ROTY: Dennis Smith Jr.

Dennis Smith on the first team is intriguing. :nerd:

Last edited:
"Main bracket Maui Invitational will not include Chaminade in 2018. Arizona, Auburn, Duke, Gonzaga, Illinois, Iowa State, San Diego State and Xavier are the eight teams. Chaminade will compete in main bracket every other year."

That's some good hoops :smokin

Back
Top Bottom