The College Basketball Post

"Main bracket Maui Invitational will not include Chaminade in 2018. Arizona, Auburn, Duke, Gonzaga, Illinois, Iowa State, San Diego State and Xavier are the eight teams. Chaminade will compete in main bracket every other year."

That's some good hoops :smokin
Can't wait. Hoping for a match up with Arizona

Seems like every article out there lists Grayson Allen as the preseason best player/NPOY. I know playing on one of the top teams helps win the awards, but I just can't imagine him being the best player in the country this year.

Seems like every article out there lists Grayson Allen as the preseason best player/NPOY. I know playing on one of the top teams helps win the awards, but I just can't imagine him being the best player in the country this year.

Yeah that's not happening. He's going to look like the third maybe even fourth best player on his own team at times this year.

My cousin was on the flight with Kevin Knox to NC tonight for his official. Out here recruiting on the plane :lol:

No, just the games is 650ish

that sounds like a heck of a price.

Where is the listing?

Also I kick myself for not buying first round of tourney ticks when i had the chance for san jose smh.

Thats the issue with College Ball in the bay quality is not there like it is back east

Secret scrimmages started today.

"SMU and Texas played a closed scrimmage earlier in the week. Told SMU got better of Longhorns -- who were without Kerwin Roach. Standouts for SMU: Shake Milton and Semi Ojeleye. Freshman Jarrett Allen was very good for Texas -- which struggled at point guard spot".

"Hoyas took care of Manhattan -- and LJ Peak was their best player'.

I'm going to sound dumb asking this but what is a secret scrimmage? :nerd:

UK vs Clarion tomorrow at 7 on SEC Network for anybody interested.

Back
Top Bottom