The College Basketball Post

Josh Jackson going off.

Really wish Duke had their full squad 
mean.gif

I don't think I've been frustrated with a player as much as I am with jeter in a long time.

these early games are fun cause they are great match ups but hard to take much value from this depleted Duke team losing.

I will say though, it's funny how much they (the media) pumped Grayson this off-season and he's not even the best white boy on this team.

They want this kid to so desperately be JJ and he's just not that level.

these early games are fun cause they are great match ups but hard to take much value from this depleted Duke team losing.

I will say though, it's funny how much they (the media) pumped Grayson this off-season and he's not even the best white boy on this team.

They want this kid to so desperately be JJ and he's just not that level.

I don't even think Duke fans were drinking the Grayson kool-aid going into this year.

Teams figured him out halfway thru last season - his game is too predictable and can't create his own shot. Tatum and the bigs should, thankfully, reduce him to a spot up shooter.

Yea i saw this coming but im still mad lol but yea its hard to judge this team without all the others....really like luke Kennard game...he may have future in league...

Is Baylor over Oregon the first upset of the day?

That Wagner over UConn upset was shameful, Saturday night.

No. Baylor was favored by 3

Ah, I see.

Yo UConn lost to NorthEastern. Kevin Ollie is losing these kids. :smh: I dunno what's going on over there in Storrs, CT.

Kentucky's team looks pretty good. I like that kid Bridges on Michigan State.

This Duke & Kansas game is going down the the wire.

Back
Top Bottom