The College Basketball Post

Frank Jackson with two clutch three''s :pimp:

Not sure why we didn't turn to Javin when Amile got in foul trouble. Him only playing 2 minutes is kind of puzzling

Agreed that Duke would have played much much better with their 3 frosh...but let's not act like KU played their best game either.

11% from 3 and 47% from the line? Yikes.
Yea, a healthy Duke would've only beaten KU by 9
Last night? Yes, I agree.

However, when saying "well, what if Duke was healthy?" I think you have to consider two things: "what if Josh Jackson wasn't in foul trouble?" and "what if KU wasn't absolutely awful from 3 and from the line?"

Last night? Yes, I agree.

However, when saying "well, what if Duke was healthy?" I think you have to consider two things: "what if Josh Jackson wasn't in foul trouble?" and "what if KU wasn't absolutely awful from 3 and from the line?"

lol, A healthy Duke would've won even if it was in Allen Field House homie

No need to defend the win Kansas fans. Been seeing some of that on the interwebs.

Injuries are a part of the game. Whomever is on the court, is on the court. No asterik by the game, they won.

Don't play the "What if" game. You won. End of story.
I hear you, just bothersome to me that people are acting like Duke wins this game no matter what if they have their three guys and that KU played a "great game" and only won by two.

"Wendell Carter, the No. 1 uncommitted prospect, will announce his decision November 23. Duke, Harvard, UGA, Ga. Tech."

That Gtown loss bothers me so much. I haven't seen anything like that since my Gators loss at Arizona 5 years ago

Shiiiit I'll put a stack up Tatum doesn't go top 5 in the draft [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Betting on NT huh? Y'all dudes never learn :lol:

Where's awwsome to make sense of all this.
I'm 1 for 1 betting on here so far so I can't say nothing bad bout it :lol: ... @sea manup didn't bluff on the payment :pimp: ....1k bet on a draft pick in November tho? I'm taking that bet all day

Regarding Tatum, I think his lack of elite athleticism is going to be the only thing that holds him back from being in the top 5. He is extremely polished from what I've seen, but I don't see how he goes ahead of Jackson, and I also think OG Anunoby may end up getting picked ahead of him too. With those couple guys, Giles (as long as he stays healthy), and then the elite PGs, I just think it'll be tough.

Back
Top Bottom