The College Basketball Post

green would be solid for Kentucky...he would be a nice multi year player...I just hope somehow duval is eligible and we offer...add him to class we pulling in and :smokin

^^^^ Here's his quote,sounds like he's picking UK but who knows for sure.

" I think he woke up today and he kind of knows what he wants to do. I think he’s got some clarity. He has a final five list, but it’s only between two teams.It’s Kentucky and Syracuse. And I think he has some clarity.”
"“I think he knows that the guys at Kentucky aren’t going to be there next year. They’re pretty good.And I think he knows there’s an opportunity there for him to be the next leader of the next group coming in. That’s something that definitely intrigues him, for sure.”

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this,they were together at MSG last night.I didn't know if they were close other than being on PSA together though.

doesn't seem like Kentucky is going to have a crazy one and done class next year though

Cal straight up stole that one from UC Irvine.

Charlie Moore freshman PG out of Chicago ... 38 points on 20 shots pretty much doing it by himself.

The team will be much better when Rabb and Jabari Bird get back.

Jonothan Issac vs Lauri Markkanen is going to be an interesting conversation. Kind of similar prospects.

I lean Markkanen right now.

I mean he's a different conversation, he's a legit C also I don't think he' s that caliber of prospect in terms of ceiling.

Dreck : Your team looking weak right now
Yes they are. Inside game has not been good and depth is nonexistent. I still think they'll be a different looking team once Myles Davis and Kaiser Gates are back. Those are two of the teams top 5 or 6 players.

Last edited:
I wish Semi Ojeleye didn't waste time at Duke. That stage ain't for everybody, I could easily see Alex O'Connell transferring down the road

Back
Top Bottom