The College Basketball Post

Cincy and Rhode Island has been a good one. I'll be surprised if Dan Hurley is still at Rhode Island next season. Looks like this could be Cincy's best team since Kilpatrick was there

Last edited:
Nope it will be around 9 or 10 it's the last part of their "midnight madness" ...Still can't believe he signed an LOI on Wednesday and it hasn't leaked yet.

Cuse coaches know its UK, tough for Mcnamara...2 years recruiting him but thats the game. Goretti coches were pushing Syracuse but that trip to MSG this week changed everything.

Cuse coaches know its UK, tough for Mcnamara...2 years recruiting him but thats the game. Goretti coches were pushing Syracuse but that trip to MSG this week changed everything.
It is what it is. For some reason, Syracuse just can't get that class of players. Average 22K nightly, great facilities, on national television, play in a good conference, put guys in the Association and good academics (if that's their thing), yet the elite guys are seemingly turned off by the prospect of playing in Central New York. Syracuse has been built off of the sweat and blood of three/four-star recruits with the occasional five-star recruit here and there. Just gotta get the guys that want to come here and mold them to be the best players they can be. It sucks because they were on Green before everyone else. Kentucky didn't get into the picture until Peach Jam whereas SU was communicating with him for years. This was the case with Tyus Battle, but he flipped to Syracuse after initially committing to Michigan.

Last edited:

It is what it is. For some reason, Syracuse just can't get that class of players. Average 22K nightly, great facilities, on national television, play in a good conference, put guys in the Association and good academics (if that's their thing), yet the elite guys are seemingly turned off by the prospect of playing in Central New York. Syracuse has been built off of the sweat and blood of three/four-star recruits with the occasional five-star recruit here and there. Just gotta get the guys that want to come here and mold them to be the best players they can be. It sucks because they were on Green before everyone else. Kentucky didn't get into the picture until Peach Jam whereas SU was communicating with him for years. This was the case with Tyus Battle, but he flipped to Syracuse after initially committing to Michigan.

:frown:

Absolutely , also drives me nuts when people act like we get this insane amount of talent. "All those one snd dones and one title blah blah"....Boeheim has 6 one and dones........six, uk will have that in a year

Last edited:
Quade Green says "it's my time now to recruit him" about PSA Cardinals teammate Mo Bamba in hopes to get him to Lexington as well.

Cuse academics? Lawlz.
Is there a joke that I missed? Newhouse (communications), Maxwell (ranked higher than Harvard's Kennedy School) and Architecture are the top colleges in their fields in the nation. VPA and Whitman (business) are ranked in the top 25. Please fill me in on the humor. I'd like to laugh as well.

Feel free to gloat about the Green commitment. I wasn't sure how he'd fit in the system given his height. Jonny Flynn is the last player to be at the top of the zone with his stature, but he had athleticism and quickness to make up for his lack of height. It stinks because the 2017 class is huge for where SU goes moving forward. The team is going to be gutted by departures as White, Gillon, Roberson, Coleman and Lydon are pretty much locks to leave due to graduation and the NBA. There's going to be a huge void that needs to be filled. Likely going to be dependent on grad transfers again.

Last edited:
The Green recruitment brought out the ugly side in Syracuse fans. The boards are going nuts. How it turned out left a bad taste in people's mouth, but come on. Doesn't help that we have been trolled incessantly by Kentucky's fanbase. Stop living vicariously through these kids. Cuse has a good team that has the potential to be great if things click. Enjoy the ride.

Green said he wants to bring Knox,Bamba,and Diallo with him to Kentucky......Yeah that's not going to happen....Bamba maybe.

Fultz is going to make whoever gets the #1 pick very happy.

Crazy how good he became so quickly, he wasn't that highly touted early on as so many guys are like Giles, Tatum etc.

He has no weaknesses in his game, great athlete with an elite wingspan, already defends, nice jumper, tons of moves in the lane and has an in between and floater.

But some of those finishes he made are breathtaking man, he's got great coordination/body control, reminds me of Kyrie at the same stage but he's bigger.

Last edited:
Coach K might force Chase Jeter to play today against Rhode Island , 1 pm on ESPN.

UCF plays Villanova today, I hope Tacko Fall has a good game.

Elite guys aren't trying to play in that zone.

Back
Top Bottom