The College Basketball Post

Called justin jackson "permanent potential" in high school.

looks like I was wrong, already seems better than carolina Justin Jackson.

Called justin jackson "permanent potential" in high school.

looks like I was wrong, already seems better than carolina Justin Jackson.

He's been great. Reason for two wins already.

Yup. I've been very pleasantly surprised by his play and we don't beat GTown or TOWSON without him showing out. 6'7 dude with freakish wingspan and strong body that can knock down 3s? Seems like a future draft pick if he can keep it up...

Another great showing from Fultz last night. 16 pts on 6-9 shooting, 7 boards, 8 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks. Not used to seeing freshman guards shooting that impressive of a percentage.

Another great showing from Fultz last night. 16 pts on 6-9 shooting, 7 boards, 8 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks. Not used to seeing freshman guards shooting that impressive of a percentage.

Kid is gifted, honestly shouldn't even be playing in the NCAA this year but that's another convo.

Watched a good amount of the UCLA/Long Beach game last night.

I take back what I said about Lonzo. Dude is the goods. :smh:

CxzF4m_UQAAvoh_.jpg

32 years ago today 
mean.gif

He's legit too good for CBB. We say that from time to time but watching his tape from the past 3 games, it's too easy for him.

Last edited:
Watched a good amount of the UCLA/Long Beach game last night.

I take back what I said about Lonzo. Dude is the goods. :smh:

I still have questions about his game going against superior competition but I will say dude has a savage mindset.

He's going at everybody and plays with supreme confidence, that alone gives you at least the upside of becoming great.

Could it be possible for 7 of the top 10 draft picks to be guards with Fultz, Ball, Smith JR., Fox, Monk, Frank Jackson, Ntilikina?

Could it be possible for 7 of the top 10 draft picks to be guards with Fultz, Ball, Smith JR., Fox, Monk, Frank Jackson, Ntilikina?

League gonna be blessed with so many young [emoji]128293[/emoji] guards man. Gonna make the competition for PT glorious

Back
Top Bottom