The College Basketball Post

My biggest thing with lonzo ball has always been,

- he wants to play this too cool for school, throw bullet passes to shooters and shoot deep spot up jumpers. does he have extra stuff for when the defense wont let him do that?

-will that low release sling shot delivery allow him to be an effective pull up shooter in the mid range area running pick and roll?

- can he manipulate pick and roll defenses with ball handling, threat of jumper and changing speeds? because i havent seen it.

My biggest thing with lonzo ball has always been,

- he wants to play this too cool for school, throw bullet passes to shooters and shoot deep spot up jumpers. does he have extra stuff for when the defense wont let him do that?

-will that low release sling shot delivery allow him to be an effective pull up shooter in the mid range area running pick and roll?

- can he manipulate pick and roll defenses with ball handling, threat of jumper and changing speeds? because i havent seen it.

Agree with all of this. I haven't seen him turn the corner in the half court yet this game.

Last edited:
No one has said a thing about leaf. Kid is solid on the glass.

UCLA is really balanced on both ends

UK doesn't have much of a post presence at all. Bam is pretty much just an athlete at this point. Don't think he's made a post move all day

The lonzo ball under appreciation is to real. I honestly don't get it the kid can play. Yea his jumper is ugly but we've seen worse lol

This game pretty much confirms what I had been thinking about Ball vs Fox. I just can't see how Ball can score at the next level aside from a 3 here and there. Very nice college player though.

Last edited:
This game pretty much confirms what I had been thinking about Ball vs Fox. I just can't see how Ball can score at the next level aside from a 3 here and there. Very nice college player though.

Honestly I can see why people think this. But folks forget that a jumper can be changed and let's be real fox and monk are asked to carry the load offensively way more then ball is. I think he will be fine at the next level

UCLA running clean offense and giving it all on defense.

But tj leaf gotta be on some GMs radar this kid has been ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom