The College Basketball Post

Calipari losing is forever funny to me.

I used to be a fan of this dude when he was at Memphis. Pastner ran that program into the ground :lol:

On UCLA.....that 4 guard lineup is a beauty to watch. They can all shoot it, pass and play at a crazy pace.

TJ leaf is balling. I thought he was soft when I seen him in HS....but he's looking like a player.

Save a bottle for the Kansas matchup. You losing that game as well

Here you go again... You really calling a loss 2 months in advance? I'll take your opinion with several grains of salt since you're the same dude that said Florida would sweep Kentucky this year. :rofl:

I see a lot of overreacting going on in here. Yall acting like Kentucky won't improve at all over the course of the season. Writing the obituary on a young team in early December. Yall ever watched a Cal coached UK team before? :lol: This is par for the course.

Bottom line, Kentucky lost today bc UCLA shot 54% overall and 43% from 3. Period. Not bc we have "low IQ" players or whatever nonsense. Credit to UCLA, they made shots, plain and simple.

"Duke announces that freshman Jayson Tatum will return today. No. 3 prospect in 2016 class. Injured his foot in late October."

Bolden is back today as well .

Last edited:
3rd Duke game I've watched this year,I enjoy it so much more when Grayson isn't playing.Without him,I kinda like Duke.

Syracuse beats North Florida, a 3-6 team, by 6. Now is the time to start sounding alarms. The play of this team is very troubling. Points in the paint is a huge concern. Frank Howard putting up 10 and 13 is one of the few bright spots this afternoon. They'll mess around and lose to UConn who stinks themselves.

Got punched by Wisconsin and SCar. Barely beat an Atlantic Sun team. This is a bad team.

Last edited:
Cuse wasn't really that  good last season. Final 4 appearance because of some tournament luck. 

Lost their top 3 scorers in richardson, ****ey, and gbinije. Didn't get any freshmen who would make an immediate impact.

I don't think anyone expected them to be very good. 

Cuse wasn't really that  good last season. Final 4 appearance because of some tournament luck. 

Lost their top 3 scorers in richardson, ****ey, and gbinije. Didn't get any freshmen who would make an immediate impact.

I don't think anyone expected them to be very good. 
Very good? No. They don't look competitive is the problem. Tyler Lydon has forgotten how to play basketball and they've gotten absolutely nothing from Tyler Roberson this year. If it weren't for Andrew White, this is a sub .500 team.

Some team at the end of the first round would love to have him. Knockdown shooter with a solid handle and decent size for a SG.

I wouldn't say he has decent size, he's 6'5 with a short wingspan and a 8'2.5 standing reach.

That's a little under average for PG let alone a SG, average reach for a SG is 8'7.

He's going to be a major liability on defense and has only improved his playmaking marginally with a 16% assist rate.

Those combined with the fact he'll be 21 years old the month of the draft don't make him a 1st round pick.

I like him still though but he's going to be one of those guys that's a lot better in college.

Yeah I hadn't really looked at any of his measurables. Could definitely see him as an asset to some teams more than others though.

Back
Top Bottom