The College Basketball Post

hey Bruh watch your mouth. Luke is special.

I have a basketball crush on Luke.

Don't get me wrong fam, I think Luke should have left last year. I was a big fan of his in high school.

My point is these white guys always seems to stay way longer than they need to. :lol:

Last edited:
Sindarius Thornwell suspended indefinitely. South Carolina will likely miss the tournament again this year smh.

Coach Cal's 30 for 30 will premiere on April 13th.Titled "One and not done". Not really a fan of that title. Will definitely be watching.

Who was the last white duke player that didn't stay 4 years?

Austin Rivers & Tyus Jones.

Man Rodney Purvis has to wish that he declared sooner.. "went from top 5 to not mentioned at all", now he might not even get drafted

Last edited:
Man Rodney Purvis has to wish that he declared sooner.. "went from top 5 to not mentioned at all", now he might not even get drafted
Watched him a bunch in HS against my little brother. Never got the hype. 

Clearly wasn't a pg and he's like 6'2. Also didn't have a consistent jumper at all. 

The D-Wade comparisons were 
sick.gif

If you can hit an early season rock bottom, SU did it tonight.

I'm good on Orange basketball for a while.

Just got home from the cuse UConn game.

Another terrible game played by cuse, again absolutely zero offense played. It's going to be a long season for us...

He wasn't gettin drafted no matter when he declared :lol: ...it took him his whole college career but he's finally playing solid basketball

He wasn't gettin drafted no matter when he declared :lol: ...it took him his whole college career but he's finally playing solid basketball

Unfortunately Rodney still isn't playing solid basketball, in fact his numbers are worse this season than last. He is an extremely inconsistent player who struggles to finish at the rim. He is a great guy and I love his hustle and work ethic, but he has never turned into the "Ferrari" a ollie hyped him up to be. Last year he was hitting over 40 percent from 3, this year he is in the 20s.

Last edited:
Unfortunately Rodney still isn't playing solid basketball, in fact his numbers are worse this season than last. He is an extremely inconsistent player who struggles to finish at the rim. He is a great guy and I love his hustle and work ethic, but he has never turned into the "Ferrari" a ollie hyped him up to be. Last year he was hitting over 40 percent from 3, this year he is in the 20s.

Unreal how he's been reduced to just an outside shooter, a streaky one at that.

This is the worst UConn team I can remember in my 33 years watching the program. Very real possibility UConn falls from that tier of "elite programs" shortly, if they haven't already.

This is the worst UConn team I can remember in my 33 years watching the program. Very real possibility UConn falls from that tier of "elite programs" shortly, if they haven't already.
I think they'll be back in a couple years. I wish they didn't play in that stupid conference though.

I think they'll be back in a couple years. I wish they didn't play in that stupid conference though.
that conference has washed them away from average college basketball followers not in the northeast.  

ive always followed and loved uconn basketball now they are a afterthought to me. 

Last edited:
that conference has washed them away from average college basketball followers not in the northeast.  

ive always followed and loved uconn basketball now they are a afterthought to me. 
I would love to see Uconn join the big east for basketball. Don't think it will happen though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom