The College Basketball Post

Ball actually got to the rim on one of those last possessions. Need to see more of that from him...

Always happy to see Dillon Brooks shine.

Dude was a completly anonymous prospect, shubby dude with short arms and then compltley destroyed the FIBA americas tournament for Canada, led the whole thing in scoring, turned himself into a high major dude in a summer. :pimp:

Last edited:
Ball actually got to the rim on one of those last possessions. Need to see more of that from him...
Ball can get to the rim , he prefers launching 3's and being on the perimeter hunting for assists ...he should mix it up more but Def not one of those players that can't get there due to a lack of handle or quickness/athleticism

Ball can get to the rim , he prefers launching 3's and being on the perimeter hunting for assists ...he should mix it up more but Def not one of those players that can't get there due to a lack of handle or quickness/athleticism
That's fine. He needs to do it more often though. Could be making a much bigger impact on the game.

Lonzo Ball, while having a lot to improve on, is SO fun to watch. Probably my favorite player to watch in CBB this year.

UCLA/Oregon was fun last night. Pritchard for UO is really good. Welsh for UCLA was impressive. That shot by Brooks 
eek.gif

Would love to see UVA and UCLA play...talk about differences in styles. I think UCLA is going to get exposed big time by a team that actually decides to play defense.

Also, am I the only one that thinks Walton is awful? He was saying some stuff (basketball related, not talking about the other nonsense he talks about) and it seemed like dude knew nothing about the game. "Look at this defense by UCLA!" "What a pass from Ball!" (on a missed layup that went off the backboard straight to a UCLA player for a layup)...

That was so similar to Russ it's scary

I think he has more bounce than Russ actually and that's even crazier

Last edited:
That dunk :wow:

He's had a few big ones now. 19 points and 16 assists last night though and shot the 3 well again. Really like what I'm starting to see from him...

That was so similar to Russ it's scary

I think he has more bounce than Russ actually and that's even crazier

He has more bounce than Russ at the same stage can't compare to now that he's turned into an alien.

He's had a few big ones now. 19 points and 16 assists last night though and shot the 3 well again. Really like what I'm starting to see from him...

Could see him bullying his way past Giles/Tatum for that #2.

Helps he's getting ALL the usage in NC state and there's too much talent at Duke.

Could see him bullying his way past Giles/Tatum for that #2.

Helps he's getting ALL the usage in NC state and there's too much talent at Duke.
Depends on how the lottery shakes out. For instance, if the Celtics and Suns get picks 2 and 3, they are probably going to go with Jackson/Tatum. Teams like Dallas/Miami/New Orleans would have no problem taking him at 2 though I don't think.

That's why I wanted him at Duke... but Derryck Thornton :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom