The College Basketball Post

I'm impressed with the game coaching Rick Barnes is doing this year. The Vols roster sucks and they are putting up a fight in all their games. They just beat Texas A & M. Almost beat Oregon and UNC. Only lost to Gonzaga by 10 points.

Chino Hills plays no damn defense.

Watched a full game....it was like a damn scrimmage/all star game out there :lol:

Dope to see a trio of close brothers Come up, and star together though :pimp:

So Devin spoke on how elements of thei game can be seen at the next levels. What from them can you see in the NBA/College?

C07YrF5WgAEj_JH.jpg

Watched a full game....it was like a damn scrimmage/all star game out there :lol:

Speeding teams up, forcing them to quick shots is the definition of defense. It's just not traditional.

Speeding teams up, forcing them to quick shots is the definition of defense. It's just not traditional.
I tried to watch a game but couldn't get past the 1st quarter. Told my mans it was troll basketball, and I wanted no parts of it.

Last edited:
Who are all the guys leaving from UK after this season ?

Monk , Fox, Bam, Hawkins and Willis. Anybody else ?
Mulder for sure,he's a senior.I think Briscoe may try to bounce if he can,I think his ceiling is probably overseas though...I just can't see him in the League.

That Butler flight home sounded scary. Players crying and texting family members potential goodbyes.

Back
Top Bottom