The College Basketball Post

... So u really gonna act like your squad doesn't have Jeff Capel on your staff right now? :lol:

Something about throwing stones in glass houses...

You mean Jeff Capel, who was never implicated and was cleared of having any involvement in the Oklahoma violations?

C'mon man, don't get sensitive and defensive and start throwing your own stones with no real merit. Nobody's trying to make this a huge deal or throw scolding hot water on Cal. He's not Pitino :lol:

Just calling like it we see it tho :nerd:

You mean Jeff Capel, who was never implicated and was cleared of having any involvement in the Oklahoma violations?

C'mon man, don't get sensitive and defensive and start throwing your own stones with no real merit. Nobody's trying to make this a huge deal or throw scolding hot water on Cal. He's not Pitino :lol:

Just calling like it we see it tho :nerd:

You mean just like how Cal was cleared of any involvement and not implicated at UMass or Memphis? :lol: Doesn't stop people from throwing dirt on his name every chance they get.

Look, I've seen and heard every criticism possible when it comes to Cal, so I'm far from sensitive. And I have nothing against Capel, just pointing out the double standards and hypocricy of it all. When in reality there's dirt to be found on pretty much every coaching staff and/or coaching tree.

JustBlaze. JustBlaze.

Worst 60 minute stretch I've seen from the heels since I can remember.

Turnover after turnover after turnover.

Missing wide open jumpers and Hicks has seriously fallen in love with the turnaround jumper 
mean.gif

I wish Seventh woods and Brandon Robinson were giving us SOMETHING too.

Bad day for UK guys,Coach O fired and Aaron Harrison waived by Charlotte(think we all saw that coming though).

Back
Top Bottom