The College Basketball Post

nerd.gif
what's up with K?
taking time off?

nerd.gif

Lower back surgery to fix an issue that has been causing pain/discomfort. His hopes were to coach pain free this season, obviously didn't go as planned. Back in 4 weeks. Capel played a big role in landing these players so it should be a seamless transition

"Sindarius Thornwell reinstated after missing six games for South Carolina".

There was no damn need to suspend him more than 2 games. They went from being ranked to taking L's to Seton Hall and Clemson

"Sindarius Thornwell reinstated after missing six games for South Carolina".

There was no damn need to suspend him more than 2 games. They went from being ranked to taking L's to Seton Hall and Clemson

Completely agree. Frank Martin still hasn't said what the issue was either :smh:. Didn't get in trouble for driving with weed and a suspended license in may but gets suspended 6 games for "violation of athletic department policy" smh

Perry Dozier Jr though :pimp:

I remember watching him, Alonzo Trier and Jashaun Agosto on YouTube when they were 10 year olds....

Now these ***** are grown *** men :lol:. Trier been balling since Thornelwell went down

Watching Ball actually makes me like Fox more and more :lol:

And playing down in Blacksburg has always scared me with Duke. I remember those losses in 2004 and to that Deron Washington team :smh:

Beautiful
pimp.gif
My guy. HS teammate.

Him and Ewing Jr. would have dunk contests at the end of every practice...pulling off **** that would win the NBA contest today. World class athlete, just never was good at anything else to stick.

My guy. HS teammate.

Him and Ewing Jr. would have dunk contests at the end of every practice...pulling off **** that would win the NBA contest today. World class athlete, just never was good at anything else to stick.

Deron Washington was the type of dude you hated having your teamplay against but would love him on your squad cause of the dog in him and his athletic ability.

Closest Duke has ever had to that was Dahntay Jones. Between those two they have some of the most memorable posters in conference play.

Back
Top Bottom