The College Basketball Post

That was infuriating. I really don't like blaming refs, because the Gators shot 0/13 from 3 in the second half. But the refs called 10 fouls in 8 minutes on UF. You can't win if the other team gets auto 2 shots for 12 minutes. Not to mention the lack of calls on SC. Congrats to the Gamecocks fans in here, y'all a hell of a team. But I feel cheated nonetheless. Good luck against Zaga.

WHATS THE EXCUSE FOR MY GAMECOCKS NOW?!?! WHEN ARE YALL GOING TO GIVE US OUR RESPECT?! FINAL FOUR BABY GO GAMECOCKS!!!!

Oregon

SC

Gonzaga

KU/UNC

I wanna see who had this final four right man
laugh.gif

Nah we weren't cheated. They attacked all game. Missed calls both ways. Just terrible coaching and execution from jump in the 2nd half. We were playing prevent offense from the start in the 2nd half running the damn clock down every possession and chucking up some trash. This one hurts though, legit could have one it all the way things broke. Congrats to USCe.

Last edited:
WHATS THE EXCUSE FOR MY GAMECOCKS NOW?!?! WHEN ARE YALL GOING TO GIVE US OUR RESPECT?! FINAL FOUR BABY GO GAMECOCKS!!!!

That was infuriating. I really don't like blaming refs, because the Gators shot 0/13 from 3 in the second half. But the refs called 10 fouls in 8 minutes on UF. You can't win if the other team gets auto 2 shots for 12 minutes. Not to mention the lack of calls on SC. Congrats to the Gamecocks fans in here, y'all a hell of a team. But I feel cheated nonetheless. Good luck against Zaga.

lol

This is going to the be strangest looking Final Four in recent memory.

2 first timers

1 team that hasn't made it since 1939

and 1 blue blood

Bill Selfs style will give you high floor's but low ceilings.

He doesn't play slow, but his system is too cautious, they don't shoot a huge number of 3's, they don't dominate the offensive glass, they don't force turnovers at a high rate.

When you get down in a game or teams comes out running hot from 3 like Oregeon his system isn't built to makeup the deficit.
This shows me you did not watch KU this year, because typically, yes, Self does this. However, he changed the entire offense this year and I'd argue it backfired last night. They attempted 25 3s and made only five. Throughout the year, they were hot from 3, shooting 40%. They had a very off shooting night and it led to the L.

Did you guys just see them cut the mic on the SC player during the presentation ceremony? :rofl:

They started yelling and they just cut the mic and then played james brown over the pa system.

Last edited:
Nah we weren't cheated. They attacked all game. Missed calls both ways. Just terrible coaching and execution from jump in the 2nd half. We were playing prevent offense from the start in the 2nd half running the damn clock down every possession and chucking up some trash. This one hurts though, legit could have one it all the way things broke. Congrats to USCe.
Oh believe me, I know the Gators ****** themselves more than anyone. They relied on the 3 far too long and let SC continue to run right through them. No adjustments and no heart. White is going to be a good coach, he hasn't dealt with this kind of a game yet. Hopefully he learns. But this one hurts more than most losses. God damb, 0/13. Unbelievable.

This is going to the be strangest looking Final Four in recent memory.

2 first timers

1 team that hasn't made it since 1939

and 1 blue blood
This is the one upshot of the tourney for me now. Absolutely unbelievable F4. Think, it could be SC and Oregon in the championship :lol:

Back
Top Bottom