The College Basketball Post

C73marUX0AI1MRA.jpg

This shows me you did not watch KU this year, because typically, yes, Self does this. However, he changed the entire offense this year and I'd argue it backfired last night. They attempted 25 3s and made only five. Throughout the year, they were hot from 3, shooting 40%. They had a very off shooting night and it led to the L.

I was talking in general about Bill, yes. I'm not really blaming him so much for yesterday, Oregon made tough shots, make or miss game sometimes.

but my general point about Bill stands.

Also they were 157the in the country in terms of percentage of of shots being 3 pointers. So they weren't exactly throwing them up at high rates all year.

I'm not even saying he should be fired, I'm just saying. he doesn't max out the cieling of teams, but always guarantees consistent level of success, whether that trade off is worth it is up to you kansas fans to decide.

Last edited:
Kansas fans gotta realize at this point this is just what your program does. Ball out regular season just to blow it in the tourney.

Or that the tournament is ridiculously hard to win.

I guess IU fans should just realize that their program is mediocre. and doesn't deserve blue blood status anymore.

Good every 7 years.

Touche college bball is a tough game and there's hella good competition out there. We got more ships than y'all tho

Back
Top Bottom