The College Basketball Post

So the top two prospects in the country are going to ******* Missouri and Texas......

I'm tired of these top prospects going to bum schools that are going to be NIT or at best barely making the tournament and losing first round. Regardless of where Simmons, Fultz, Porter and Bamba go they'd be top 5 picks...so why spend your one year of college on a losing team where also most of the time the coaching is also terrible? When college athletes complain about not getting paid examples like these are what makes it laughable. You can't tell me these four in particular didn't get paid a penny to go play for these teams regardless of Porter's family ties.
Good grief. This comes from the same place where dudes say top recruits going to Duke, KU, UK, UNC, etc. is a mistake.

Honestly, does it really matter that much?

Good grief. This comes from the same place where dudes say top recruits going to Duke, KU, UK, UNC, etc. is a mistake.

Honestly, does it really matter that much?
Lol, man

I actually enjoy this new trend and have commented as such recently. I find it fun to watch these elite prospects try to take a team on his back. Sure it's always cool to see the best kids team up, I have no issue with that either, however there's something that I find particularly intriguing about doing the opposite of what most do

5 star prospect Emmanuel Akot is reclassifying to move into Arizona's incoming 2017 class.

5 star prospect Emmanuel Akot is reclassifying to move into Arizona's incoming 2017 class.
Smells like another highly touted player/or returning player will be stuck on the bench. How they going to find minutes for all these guys

Last edited:
He'll either start at SF or be the 6th man off the bench...
Oh I wasn't referring to him specifically, I was referring to a guy like Kobi Simmons getting pretty much cut outta the rotation

Don't they have a crowded team? Between their recruiting class and the returning players

Oh I wasn't referring to him specifically, I was referring to a guy like Kobi Simmons getting pretty much cut outta the rotation

Don't they have a crowded team? Between their recruiting class and the returning players

Kobi hired an agent and so did Chance

Off topic: the NBA draft thread is a **** show full of dudes who only watch games in March and DraftExpress videos :lol:

Last edited:
Kobi went to the NBA iirc
Kobi hired an agent and so did Chance

Off topic: the NBA draft thread is a **** show full of dudes who only watch games in March and DraftExpress videos
laugh.gif
Yeah I know, I was speaking on how Kobi got left out of the rotation

Feel like that could happen with another player on that team this year

Yeah I know, I was speaking on how Kobi got left out of the rotation

Feel like that could happen with another player on that team this year
Last year in the 1-3 spot, they had Jackson-Cartwright, Trier, Simmons, Allen, and Alkins. Simmons rode the bench once Trier came back, as did Jackson-Cartwright.

This year they'll have Jackson-Cartwright, Trier, Alkins, and Akot. Don't know if any of the other freshman will be ready to play...

Miller already talking about sacrifice

"It’s along those same lines,” Miller said Monday, during a news conference he attended with Alkins. “We’ll see. No. 1 there’s injuries. No. 2, is everybody who we think they are? And I think sacrifice is a big word here. Everybody has to play with the bigger objective and the bigger goal. That’s a lot easier said than done.”

"It’s along those same lines,” Miller said Monday, during a news conference he attended with Alkins. “We’ll see. No. 1 there’s injuries. No. 2, is everybody who we think they are? And I think sacrifice is a big word here. Everybody has to play with the bigger objective and the bigger goal. That’s a lot easier said than done.”
There's no difference between Arizona's situation than any of the blue bloods though...If dudes want to go to these schools, they should know that they are going to have to compete with other top players for spots...

Last edited:

Honestly, good. Give these kids some competition to get PT

Looks like Tony Bradley is leaning towards staying in the draft.

Probably not a bad thing in the long run, though. It could help with help with recruiting possible one-and-done's and break the stigma that UNC isn't a good spot for freshmen to jump to the league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom