The College Basketball Post

B Sox : Kansas offered top-75 2018 Team Melo guard Noah Locke today.

I think Maryland is were he ends up

Last edited:
Anybody know how Pat Ewing is looking on the recruiting trail ? I haven't heard anything too positive about the staff hiring at Georgetown.

DaComeUp : How good is Cincy suppose to be next season ?

Anybody know how Pat Ewing is looking on the recruiting trail ? I haven't heard anything too positive about the staff hiring at Georgetown.

DaComeUp : How good is Cincy suppose to be next season ?
Really good. Maybe Mick's best team ever on paper.

HoosierDaddy : You feel good about getting Romeo Langford ?

He's good really good. Definitely going to the NBA just not sure if hes going to go to IU. If he passes over IU for UK/Duke that's understandable. But passing over IU for anything else would be heartbreaking

Last edited:
He's good really good. Definitely going to the NBA just not sure if hes going to go to IU. If he passes over IU for UK/Duke that's understandable. But passing over IU for anything else would be heartbreaking
I wouldn't worry about UK.

Seem Maryland offered James Akinjo.

Last edited:
Does Duke want David McCormack ?

Seems to be a topic this past week. Not sure honestly and the fact that they've yet to offer Moses Brown makes no sense as the kid has stated he wants Duke.

Emmit Williams might be my favorite out of the three

Regarding Romeo: you don't have to worry about Duke either, they stopped pursuing him awhile back. It's a IU/Lville battle

Last edited:
Seems to be a topic this past week. Not sure honestly and the fact that they've yet to offer Moses Brown makes no sense as the kid has stated he wants Duke.

Emmit Williams might be my favorite out of the three

Regarding Romeo: you don't have to worry about Duke either, they stopped pursuing him awhile back. It's a IU/Lville battle
Maaan i would be salty if he picked UL over us.

Hope we give you guys a fight. Florida should be really good late next season, but the team is missing 2 inside players until January (Egbunu and Stokes)
CBS early power rankings have the Gators 2nd saying the SEC could possibly get 7 teams in the Tourney this year.

Back
Top Bottom