The College Basketball Post

Watching "the eight" and realized Biancardi sounds like a basketball fortune cookie. Please get this guy off broadcasts.

StephenB : As an opposing fan I was more worried about Briscoe than I am Quade Green. I think Green is buns

StephenB : As an opposing fan I was more worried about Briscoe than I am Quade Green. I think Green is buns
Briscoe was probably more of a scoring threat but I think Quade is that "Pure PG" type.Took me a minute to figure out who you was all the name changes getting me confused :lol:

Bagley filed his paperwork to reclass. Would seem that the school who has been guiding him through this process has a big advantage. We'll know in a couple of weeks

Marvin Bagley and Devon Dotson visit Arizona in a couple days. Bagley and Ayton know each other well

"Coach K, Brad Brownell, Kentucky, Kansas and South Carolina on hand for five star 2018 Zion Williamson".

I'd love to see South Carolina go back to being garbage

Last edited:
I thought coach K only recruits athletes from upper middle class or higher backgrounds who have good grades and don't come from broken families?

"Coach K, Brad Brownell, Kentucky, Kansas and South Carolina on hand for five star 2018 Zion Williamson".

I'd love to see South Carolina go back to being garbage

We won't be as good as we were last year for sure but we won't be garbage. Zion ain't coming to SC though Frank Martin bags not heavy enough to compete with PayPal Cal

We won't be as good as we were last year for sure but we won't be garbage. Zion ain't coming to SC though Frank Martin bags not heavy enough to compete with PayPal Cal
Cal da god...If it works out like I'm hearing it's going to,it's gonna be ridiculous.

How could Bagley possibly get into Duke while reclassifying?

tenor.gif

The young man's academics fit right in line with a prestigious academic institution such as Duke.

(I have no idea on this btw)

Osh Kosh Bosh : You know anything about Andrew Nembhard ?

He just re classed to 2018 and UF has been on him for almost 2 years

Back
Top Bottom