The College Basketball Post

Have a feeling bagley might end up at ucla...school starts soon and nothing has been decided...ucla is on qtr system so they start a tad later

Bagley will not end up at ucla.

I suspect a decision on or before next Thursday.

Tre Stones will try to live up to the legend of Tyus

Regarding Nassir: Got involved too late

Last edited:
Devon Dotson has scheduled his visit to KU for August 25 - 27. Rumors are that he is a heavy KU lean and could entice Zion to come as well.

The NCAA ha s had had his stuff and is still reviewing it while on the track for everything to be approved.

If you're in a waiting game with the NCAA for a couple of weeks why not take all 5 officials and enjoy yourself

The NCAA ha s had had his stuff and is still reviewing it while on the track for everything to be approved.

If you're in a waiting game with the NCAA for a couple of weeks why not take all 5 officials and enjoy yourself

makes sense...might as well get a couple visits in lol....hopefully once we hit on tre he can start bringing in the rest of the guys

Looks like David Duke to Providence...perfect choice for him, Cooley may have two top 10 picks lmao

I went n locked in my season tix today...would you guys do row 1 or 4? Ticket man said 4 is better cuz u a lil up n dont deal w people...but i dunno

Back
Top Bottom