The College Basketball Post

You know the Kentucky effect will have at least two of these kids declaring that have no business being in the draft next year.

I'd love to have at least one of Barrett or Zion. The small forward/big guard has been a tough spot for us over the last few years. MKG and well nothing much to write home about. Of course that is excluding this class since we've not seen what they can do at the college level.

Of course we play positionless. :wink:

You know the Kentucky effect will have at least two of these kids declaring that have no business being in the draft next year.

I'd love to have at least one of Barrett or Zion. The small forward/big guard has been a tough spot for us over the last few years. MKG and well nothing much to write home about. Of course that is excluding this class since we've not seen what they can do at the college level.

Of course we play positionless. :wink:
We could solve the SF problem if they would just offer Louis King,don't know why they are taking so long.
I think our chances with Zion are better than they are with Barrett.
They are throwing a lot of attention toward Simi now too,he was the reason Cal and Jamal Murray were in Canada.

I don't know what's going on with Emmitt. He raves when talking about Duke and K but the bigs situation for next year is weird.

I don't see things going anywhere with Nassir but they've been keeping an eye on him for awhile. Think he ends up at SJU

I think Duke will prioritize Barrett along with Reddish/garland/tre.

Taking Barrett will mean no Zion

Last edited:
Season tickets renewals start Monday,and I'll know by October 3 or so if this is finally my year,I'm not getting my hopes up. :smh:

Last edited:
How far is the drive to Cincinnati? I remember having a layover at the airport there a couple years ago and all the stores just had tons of UK stuff. I was so confused as to where I was :lol:

How far is the drive to Cincinnati? I remember having a layover at the airport there a couple years ago and all the stores just had tons of UK stuff. I was so confused as to where I was :lol:
About an hour :lol: and yeah their airport is actually in KY and due to renovations,the Bearcats are playing their home games in KY this season.

Good. Was looking forward to seeing WKU with some talent. Now he can go overseas.

Quentin Grimes is down to a final seven schools : Kentucky, Arizona, Texas A&M, Kansas, Marquette, Baylor, and Texas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom