The College Basketball Post

So sounds like, because non athletes took the classes too, they couldnt prove that Athletes got extra benefits. The loop hole.

So sounds like, because non athletes took the classes too, they couldnt prove that Athletes got extra benefits. The loop hole.

which is what UNC fans, and media pundits like Bilas tried to tell y'all for the last 3-4 years, non athletic issue, because everyone at the school was offered those classes.

best case scenario played out, so I ain't mad

Like, why are those classes even offered at a top 25-or-so university in the country?

Hard to wrap my head around that one :lol:

Like, why are those classes even offered at a top 25-or-so university in the country?

Hard to wrap my head around that one :lol:

I totally agree with you. However, I will say there are courses at other Big 10, ACC, SEC schools that are things like "Intro To Athletics"....

It's a problem everywhere, which should come as no surprise to someone rational.

Wow....what a joke...really took 3 years for this? Lol....basically shows blue bloods cant be touched

Echo that same sentiment...it really took the NCAA three to four years to determine this? What a sham by the NCAA but the best 18 million that UNC spent.

Hindsight, for sure but all should have known there was going to be NO way that the NCAA was going to drop the hammer on UNC.

Moving forward with the paying players deal...so I offer the same opportunities to other 'non athletes' as my 'student athletes' we are all good, right?

A2BF0332-5A6E-45C4-8DA3-7BC67035E44E.jpeg

Accreditation gonna look real funny in the light once all the big boys start offering these fake classes to the "student body"

No shame here: my senior year I took a Coaching Basketball class at KU. And yes, a good portion of the class was basketball, track and football players.

Unless you are getting into a degree required, specific job after college a degree is pretty much useless. In today's day and age of networking it is truly who you know, not what you know.

Back
Top Bottom