The College Basketball Post

Apparently his OV to UK didn't go so well.

Don't know the details, but I get the impression that there were some differences of opinion in convos between the staff and Bols group.

Def seems like he's headed to Oregon unless something drastic changes.
Cal cutting him from the USA squad killed our chances I think.His mom was very public about wanting a reason why he was cut,guess she didn't like the answer she got.

^^^^^ Not sure how much I believe that.In an October 4th interview his mom said "“He’s kind of a little sad with Kentucky,”The coach promise him — like really promise him — that he’s going to be picked to go to Egypt [for the FIBA World Cup]. And then it did not happen. He was really sad about that. I could see he was sad. [Calipari] never explained what happened.”

Woody : Anything new ?

You think UNC got a shot at Simi ****tu ?

Still sticking with Vandy now. They'll pull a top guard to play with him.

Apparently Roy was not pleased about Duke offering Wendell and him extending his timeline. UNC was expecting him to verbal and K offered right before their late night :lol:

Think it may have been to sway Joey Baker as well.

Fully believe Scottie ends up at UF and that's more evident with Antoine trending to Duke now and saying that him and Scottie have to do what's best for each other and he's now looking at playing with Anthony and Carey

I don't know who any of these guys are but I hope the ones that come to Duke are good
I never know what's going on in CBB recruiting now. :lol: Just wait until the boys commit at this point.

Saw Tyler Johnson lil bro is going to Cincy. Anyone know anything about him?

AP Poll out- http://collegebasketball.ap.org/poll

Duke
Sparty
Zona
KU
UK

1 Duke (33) 0-0 1,572
2 Michigan State (13) 0-0 1,520
3 Arizona (18) 0-0 1,506
4 Kansas (1) 0-0 1,439
5 Kentucky 0-0 1,340
6 Villanova 0-0 1,284
7 Wichita State 0-0 1,270
8 Florida 0-0 1,100
9 North Carolina 0-0 1,047
10 USC 0-0 995
11 West Virginia 0-0 840
12 Cincinnati 0-0 837
13 Miami 0-0 836
14 Notre Dame 0-0 814
15 Minnesota 0-0 642
16 Louisville 0-0 570
17 Xavier 0-0 544
18 Gonzaga 0-0 500
19 Northwestern 0-0 473
20 Purdue 0-0 362
21 UCLA 0-0 340
22 Saint Mary's 0-0 333
23 Seton Hall 0-0 274
24 Baylor 0-0 163
25 Texas A&M 0-0 130

Wow, UF plays Cincy , Baylor , Texas A&M , Kentucky (twice), probably Duke and Gonzaga (in Portland ). That's a top 5 schedule

Duke has the talent but I do not trust K to figure out how to get the most from this roster.

Can't wait till he routinely has Bagley, Bolden and Carter on the court together at the same time.

Duke has the talent but I do not trust K to figure out how to get the most from this roster.

Can't wait till he routinely has Bagley, Bolden and Carter on the court together at the same time.
Didn't someone in here say that he plans to play them together or did I read that elsewhere?

He’s the same level of shooter he was in the 11th grade.

Nice kid, I just wish he could shoot
his jumpshot is completely broke. I didn’t like what I saw from him either. To be honest I don’t like this team, said it a while back. Bagley looks raw as hell, absolutely no touch.

It’s no way he can play bagley at the 4, I mean he can. But his best fit is at the 5. Somebody feelings about to get hurt out of one of the three bigs.

Back
Top Bottom