The College Basketball Post

UNC has been struggling with defense and rotations since Harrison Barnes and co. all left for the draft.

They dare teams to shoot, leave dudes open, switch agrressively which causes guards to have to defend against bigs. I'm tired of watching this ****.

Cam Johnson lost us the game, you can't slip and fall and slowly get to your feet off the screen. Gave up a wide open 3 in a tie game. Ridiculous.

earlier in this thread i told yall to look out for Fletcher Magee.
best pure shooter in college ball man. a cool 27 on the road against a top 5 team.

dude shootin 58% on 3 pointers this year (8 attempts a game) and 59% from the field overall. hasn't missed a FT (hasn't shot that many though, roughly 3 attempts a game).

292450BD-B136-4A52-BC61-218789AF5B01.gif

Wofford tho?

Fools had no business in the top 5. This team stinks, been saying it all year

Cam Johnson ain’t lose us the game. And if you even want to point to that particular play, whoever went under the screen is the one who messed up. Not the guy who slipped his first game back from a torn meniscus

That said, Heels are going to lose some games this year for sure. Also expect Roy to have them ready in March. Hats off to Wofford. If you watched the game, they played really well. We should t be losing to them at home, but I’m not going to let it bother me or make me think the team is trash. They just need work for sure. (And not the work they caught last night!)

Bruh you guys are no threat in March...roster does nothing special. Defend, shoot, creat off the dribble, bigs, athletes...nothing. Mediocre major d 1 team.

So describe to me what ready for March means to this team?

No problem:

1. Understanding their identity - To your point, we don't have one yet. Maybe we won't get there, I don't know. But I think we will. It's December.
2. Realizing (as in not understanding, but "achieving") their potential - I'd be happy if we made the Sweet 16 this year, I think that's probably the caliber of team this is. If we make it past there, I'd say we over-achieved my personal expectation
3. Tightening up of the rotation - Roy goes deep on that bench earlier in the season than he does in March. He will tighten up the rotation near the end of ACC play and I expect that will make a difference in both the aforementioned points.

Hope that helps you understand my point. I think I'm being pretty rational about the team and the loss.

Sidenote: The video Wofford posted of the kids celebrating in the locker room was cool. Nice moment for them.

Man Marquette is a fun team to watch. Helps I'm a fan but between hauser rowsey and Howard they can put up some numbers. All their shot is so butter :smokin. Big game 12/27 against xavier....hopefully they beat the brakes off em and start getting some attention

UNC has been struggling with defense and rotations since Harrison Barnes and co. all left for the draft.

They dare teams to shoot, leave dudes open, switch agrressively which causes guards to have to defend against bigs. I'm tired of watching this ****.

Cam Johnson lost us the game, you can't slip and fall and slowly get to your feet off the screen. Gave up a wide open 3 in a tie game. Ridiculous.

Cam Johnson wasn't the reason we lost the game. He was probably one of the bright spots coming back from injury. Only missed one free throw and didn't turn the ball over a million times.

Back
Top Bottom