The College Basketball Post

yea this team is tough to watch they are young but you know what you cant use that excuse anymore... i dont think Cal can get through this bunch...a lot of those kids leaving will be disappointed once they declare..nobody should dip aside from knox and i dont think he has been that impressive

Knox has no business going pro this next year. He is a telephone pole on the court outside of chucking a three every now and then.

In regard to Cal retiring with one ring, I'd like to see him at least become more flexible in both his recruiting and bench coaching. His stubbornness has cost us many big games. With that being said most of the best coaches have taken their lumps on their way to learning the craft.

Knox has no business going pro this next year. He is a telephone pole on the court outside of chucking a three every now and then.

In regard to Cal retiring with one ring, I'd like to see him at least become more flexible in both his recruiting and bench coaching. His stubbornness has cost us many big games. With that being said most of the best coaches have taken their lumps on their way to learning the craft.

I kind of agree. But mocks have him going lottery to my Hornets now. Even though it’s early, he’s just the type of guy we would muck up a pick on.

I kind of agree. But mocks have him going lottery to my Hornets now. Even though it’s early, he’s just the type of guy we would muck up a pick on.
Big guy that fancies himself as a shooter. He's not even a Marvin Williams.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...on-case-former-adidas-executives-sports-agent

"Regardless of what happens with the criminal cases, sources with knowledge of the FBI investigation told ESPN this week that the clandestine probe could result in potential NCAA violations for as many as three dozen Division I programs, based on information included in wiretap conversations from the defendants and financial records, emails and cell phone records seized from NBA agent Andy Miller. His office was raided on the same day the FBI arrested 10 men, including four assistant coaches, in late September."

Some more from Pete Thamel... I'll believe all this when I see it, but:

Multiple sources who’ve been briefed on the case and are familiar with the material obtained by feds told Yahoo Sports that the impact on the sport will be substantial and relentless. Sitting under protective order right now are the fruits of 330 days of monitoring activity by the feds, which one assistant US Attorney noted Thursday was “a voluminous amount of material.” That includes wiretaps from 4,000 intercepted calls and thousands of documents and bank records obtained from raids and confiscated computers, including those from notorious NBA agent Andy Miller.

“This goes a lot deeper in college basketball than four corrupt assistant coaches,” said a source who has been briefed on the details of the case. “When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”

How bad could be it? In terms of NCAA rules, multiple sources told Yahoo Sports that the material obtained threatens the fundamental structure and integrity of the sport, as there’s potentially as many 50 college basketball programs that could end up compromised in some way.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-co...hes-top-programs-lottery-picks-224417174.html

Multiple sources who’ve been briefed on the case and are familiar with the material obtained by feds told Yahoo Sports that the impact on the sport will be substantial and relentless. Sitting under protective order right now are the fruits of 330 days of monitoring activity by the feds, which one assistant US Attorney noted Thursday was “a voluminous amount of material.” That includes wiretaps from 4,000 intercepted calls and thousands of documents and bank records obtained from raids and confiscated computers, including those from notorious NBA agent Andy Miller.

“This goes a lot deeper in college basketball than four corrupt assistant coaches,” said a source who has been briefed on the details of the case. “When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”

How bad could be it? In terms of NCAA rules, multiple sources told Yahoo Sports that the material obtained threatens the fundamental structure and integrity of the sport, as there’s potentially as many 50 college basketball programs that could end up compromised in some way.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-co...hes-top-programs-lottery-picks-224417174.html

163.gif

We can hope.

Speaking of how's Bagley's "knee"?

Outside the line is reporting that a Michigan state basketball player (a walk on) is under investigation for sexual assault. Typically one wouldn't worry, but damn this can't be good for Izzo.

Cincinnati is 1-3 against the only certain ncaa tournament teams they’ve played. Witchita is a must win for them if they want to stay above a 4 seed I’d think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom