The College Basketball Post

Try not to be bias...you think y’all have the best backcourt in college?

I think so. It’s impossible to stop both of them. Rhode Island did a great job of containing Jay. But Mobley went off for 26.

They are the best kept secret in college basketball. Hope that changes soon. They could make some serious noise in the dance.

If 3 or 4 Kentucky frontcourt frontcourt players go to the draft and the point guard Shai Alexander they will stink next season

Last edited:
That discrepancy does look bad but the agressive defensive style WVU plays along with them only shooting jump shots is what led to that number.

Rankings don't mean anything right now. As of Friday, St Bonaventure wasn't even ranked. Anyone whose team is ranked WANT to play them right now?

Sherron Collins’ jersey officially hung at Allen Fieldhouse
http://on-ajc.com/2EPWViy
DWc82-aV4AAODQb.jpg

collins was dope....cant believe tourney is starting soon....this tourney going to be crazy unpredictable...NOVA is only consistent team id say...dont buy virginia in tourney

S. Dot was the MAN at KU. One of my favorite players of all time. Also have some great stories with that guy when I was on campus. He actually wanted to buy my 97 Pontiac Grand Prix when he was a freshman, lol.

If Duke ends up in Charlotte there’s a good chance I’ll fly back over to catch them in the first and second round.

Louisville having to vacate. NCAA denied appeal.

Sidenote: LOVED Collins during his time at KU.

What's KU criteria to honor a jersey?

Back
Top Bottom