The College Basketball Post

I'm tired of Blue Bloods swooping in late with UF targets :angry:

Duke is the latest to offer five-star point guard Josiah James :smh:

What's up with Kentucky ? Is PJ Washington and Nick Richards coming back ?

I see they offered Jelan Lecque and Tyrese Maxey for the point guard spot

What's up with Kentucky ? Is PJ Washington and Nick Richards coming back ?

I see they offered Jelan Lecque and Tyrese Maxey for the point guard spot

Richard's already announced he's coming back. Seems like PJ wants to go, but ain't likely to get the guarantee he wants. Wenyen Gabriel is actually who I expect to leave, but that's JMO.

Maxey will likely reclass to '18 along with Hagans from what I've heard.

Either or is good...gets experience even with redshirt or may provide that needed shooting....wonder how that impacts if at all next years recruiting

I just dont see him being too happy about hagans and most likely maxey in front of him...seems like an over crowded team again

Last edited:
I just dont see him being too happy about hagans and most likely in front of him...seems like an over crowded team again

I bet he plays more minutes his first 2 seasons than Alex Oconnell does. He's a decent shooter , No need to feel sorry for him

It will be a struggle for him to get PT, he is a terrible defender and that is a sticking point with Cal. As for what he has going for him, he can knock down shots. But next year we'll have several players that can do that and play D. I don't think he sees the floor much next year.

"Five star junior Wendell Moore is down to a final five: North Carolina, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State and South Carolina."

Back
Top Bottom