The College Basketball Post

"Auburn’s Mustapha Heron will withdraw from the NBA Draft and transfer."

He would look good in a UNC uniform , I wonder if Roy has interest .

Early rumour is Heron to St. Johns...

Also, Shamorie Ponds announced he'll be back for his Junior year. Mullin's incompetance knows no bounds, but this teams has one of the best back backcourts in the country, Shamorie should be the favorite for Big East POY, would be really dissapointing to not be a tourney team this year.

Gotta be SJU or UCONN for Heron. Transferring closer to home as his mom is ill. Will apply for hardship waiver in hopes of playing this year before one would assume entering again

Yea I don’t need these Reid Travis rumors to be true
I’m trying not to get too excited. He would be a piece that has possible championship implications on our squad next year. Seamless fit to that offense. Big body. Great rebounder. Consistent low post threat. Smart player who knows how to get position. Was our biggest weakness all last year.

Don’t see him coming if these knuckleheads return though. Gabriel returning is not a deterrent, but PJ might be. At this point can’t take Vanderbilt seriously.

PJ Washington back.

He and Vanderbilt plus maybe Reid Travis gives them an awesome front court for next year. Still thing on the wings though.

Quade is staying in Lexington I take it?

Wenyen Gabriel officially going pro.

Would've loved to have him back, but another year of college ball prob doesn't benefit him much so I get it. Could have a nice career overseas.

Back
Top Bottom