The College Basketball Post

Top-40 big man Drew Timme is down to a group of 10: Texas Tech, Alabama, Oklahoma, Michigan State, Arizona, Illinois, Purdue, Gonzaga, Texas A&M, Louisville ".

Daniel Ramsey verbals to Xavier. Don’t know a ton about him but sound like he’s a high energy guy with a lot of potential. Had some pretty big name offers.

Cole Anthony took an unofficial visit to Wake and UNC last week .

Tre Mann will visit UNC soon. I like him more than Joel Berry heading into his senior year of high school

Struck out on Maui tickets today. I'm not worried about getting tickets when I get out there, but would prefer to have it taken care of prior.

woody2626 woody2626 : You think the point guard Jones leaves duke after one year even if he's a second round talent ?

He’d have to play his way into the first round much like his brother. As of now the plan is for him to be around 2 years, like it was with Tyus, but that can always change if he balls out.

Wendell Moore very quietly visited Duke yesterday.

Duke back in on Bacot

Last edited:
I have a feeling MSU is going to whiff on most of their main targets, and have to scramble for 3 and low 4-star commits.

woody2626 woody2626 whats the word with Josiah James?

I have a feeling MSU is going to whiff on most of their main targets, and have to scramble for 3 and low 4-star commits.

woody2626 woody2626 whats the word with Josiah James?

Unofficial scheduled, chance he could commit but it’s not expected.

Official visit will probably be schedule in the month or so after. Duke sits in a good position with him. If Tre is expected to return then James is the main target, of Tre is leaning towards bouncing then they would try to take him and someone like Cole

He’d have to play his way into the first round much like his brother. As of now the plan is for him to be around 2 years, like it was with Tyus, but that can always change if he balls out.

Wendell Moore very quietly visited Duke yesterday.

Duke back in on Bacot

Does that mean Stewart may not be a lock?

Stewart is taking other schools serious , but Duke still has to be the leader. He just visited Georgetown a few days ago and Syracuse is the local school for him

Back
Top Bottom