The College Basketball Post

I sent my friend that’s a college coach, that picture of penny and mike on the private jet.
He responded that his flight was canceled in St Louis and had to stay over night. Lol

The weight is obviously not factual. He has gotten himself in much better shape. I’d honestly say 260. Vernon Carey on the other hand.

Unc offered Josh Green. Duke offered Jeremy Roach and Brandon Boston from 2020

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos saw y’all offered Carson Mcorckle. That kid is cold blooded. He plays for Garner Road and they have a state pipeline but I don’t know if he’s gonna pass on blue bloods to go to Raleigh

Duke interested in Drew Timme, or not really?

Trying to figure out who MSU is going to get this class. Not sure how realistic Vernon Carey or Isaiah Stewart are. Rocket Watts and Harlond Beverly at state of MI guys but seem to be looking elsewhere. Used to be strong with Keion Brooks but he and TJD both look like they are leaning IU.

Duke interested in Drew Timme, or not really?

Yes but there is a lot of evaluation still happening as far as their main targets. Like I’ve noted before, they have cast a large net in this class and a lot has to shake out.

They’re after Hurt, Stewart, Carey, Timme, and were kicking the tires on Mcdaniels. Timme seems to be fine with waiting and if he gets that offer it seems as if he’ll jump on it.

The staff is trying to find the right pairing with Stewart who is their top target inside.

What in the world is he telling these kids ? Daniel Ramsey is getting crystal balled to X now

https://247sports.com/Player/Daniel-Ramsey-46043161/
He’s visiting next week I read. I don’t think there was any doubt a Steele led staff would be able to recruit from anyone who follows the program.

Samari Curtis decomits from Xavier and picks Cincinnati. Going to be wild when he steps into Cintas. Great get for Cronin.

Back
Top Bottom