The College Basketball Post

Darius Bazley no longer playing in the d league and will instead train on his own. I don’t understand the advice some of these guys get.

that poor kid got bad advice.

@ D reck : You think Elias King goes back to Georgia ?
That would be my guess based on his reason for decomitting. Hoping they replace him with Robbie Beran although not sure how realistic that is. Boston College seems to be picking up their recruiting.

Capel and Pitt made the cut for Cole Anthony. Not surprising with the relationship they have how quickly he got them in the picture

Capel and Pitt made the cut for Cole Anthony. Not surprising with the relationship they have how quickly he got them in the picture

Bill Self doesn't give a damn about over recruiting kids . This is Charlie Moore's and Devon Dotson's first year at KU and he's already begging Tre Mann to come (those other little guards aren't first round draft picks next draft ). KU has frontcourt players and wings that will go pro for sure .

Bill Self doesn't give a damn about over recruiting kids . This is Charlie Moore's and Devon Dotson's first year at KU and he's already begging Tre Mann to come (those other little guards aren't first round draft picks next draft ). KU has frontcourt players and wings that will go pro for sure .
Thats the risk you take when you sign on with schools recruiting at that level.

Aiden Igiehon cut his list to 4 shortly after UK offered

Would like to see UF close on Scottie and CJ

Nova making up ground with Nico

Duke, Ku, and UK will be in home with Matthew Hurt on September 9th

Vernon Carey set his 4 officials

Last edited:
Would like to see UF close on Scottie and CJ

Scottie is visiting UF on September 7th . I hope he commits .

He visits UK on the 14th. I don't know what UK is telling him , they just got 2 wings last month Kahil Whitney and Dontaie Allen . Also , that Tyler Herro kid they got in 2018 is not one and done good.

Scottie is visiting UF on September 7th . I hope he commits .

He visits UK on the 14th. I don't know what UK is telling him , they just got 2 wings last month Kahil Whitney and Dontaie Allen . Also , that Tyler Herro kid they got in 2018 is not one and done good.
I can only hope we get Herro for two years. He can play the 2 though. Lewis can play 3. But yes Whitney is a stud and Allen has a nice game. Just not sure how well he will do against D1 talent. To sum it up we got room. LOL

I watched the 2001 final four game between Maryland and Duke for the first time last night . I missed that entire 2001 season , because I was doing basic training.

I watched the 2001 final four game between Maryland and Duke for the first time last night . I missed that entire 2001 season , because I was doing basic training.

You missed ALOT of good ball that year

Probably some good games up from that tournament on March madness on demand

Back
Top Bottom