The College Basketball Post

Other than a cpl bad shots, the pace/play is very nice first 4 min

Not sure Zion can handle a run n gun type game though but its early

Sam Cunliffe transferred out of Kansas already?

Self signed a very guard heavy class and surprisingly Vick returned. Cunliffe saw the writing on the wall.

Self gave a vague statement on the overall case and said the program did nothing wrong with Sousa and that they would work closely with the NCAA on his case. I had heard a rumor about a nine game suspension.

Self gave a vague statement on the overall case and said the program did nothing wrong with Sousa and that they would work closely with the NCAA on his case. I had heard a rumor about a nine game suspension.

I usually root for kids to play , but Silvio is dirtier than the kid they had sit out last year

Herro had no chance sheesh

How we get a #2 ranking btw, off reputation? I dont see here its bout to get ugly

It just feels literally like Cunliffe transferred in there for 1 semester and left already

Feel bad for that kid. Sat out his one year and then when it was his time he got buried on the bench. Could never break into the rotation.

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos tell me more about Sosa. I thought his ‘handler’ seemed suspicious to me...?

Back
Top Bottom