The College Basketball Post

32F562FE-30DC-4F52-8B41-9E05CFF68B84.jpeg
These 3 freshman

Duke boys tired now

That 2-3 zone gave em trouble not sure why we got out of it after 1 possession unless it was an inbounds

Rj is special...love his competitive nature...you could tell the team likes each other just the way they play and just cliq

Perimeter shot looks kinda funky to me but every other facet of his game is legit

Man listen...two weeks before he was graduating HS he was dominating starting level NBA wings man. Like he was putting Kelly Oubre through the damn basket. Footage was so bad they never put it out. Bodying Jordan Clarkson. At 18. College should be child's play for bro.

Man listen...two weeks before he was graduating HS he was dominating starting level NBA wings man. Like he was putting Kelly Oubre through the damn basket. Footage was so bad they never put it out. Bodying Jordan Clarkson. At 18. College should be child's play for bro.

I just need 1 of the 3 Dukies to be a Knick in June. They're all special in different ways.

Anyone who had any doubts about the kid just needed to watch him drop all of team USA off

Kentucky stinks...another year of them trying to out athletic everybody. I think Johnson and Herro will be straight but the rest...nah

Worked with him for most of the summer Saw it all first hand. That's my guy He's a dog. He wants to be great.
They showed him before the game. My first time really watching, I said he’s either scared or locked in.

Fool was def locked in...straight dog.

Man Luguentz Dort 28pts and 9rebs, props to that kid, love to see late bloomers come up.

Dude is wrecking ball, wanna see more kids from Montreal making waves.

Back
Top Bottom