The College Basketball Post

Duke should go undefeated this year. Anything less is a disappointment.
You can't put that on young kids. There will be games they get frustrated, in their own head, struggle with a bad start, etc. They beat another inexperienced bunch of kids. There are a few disciplined teams out there with shooters that will give Duke fits. I'm looking forward to watching them play this season. Hate they played my team this early. Embarrassing. But can't say I don't like seeing young dudes, who think they got it all figured out, get some humble pie early on. Just hope Cal chokes half of it down too. He needs a good self-evaluation. He's needed it for three years now.

Duke doesn't have to go undefeated... But I'm sure a lot of ppl are expecting them to win it the championship, and nothing less.

I've been thinking about it a lot and I feel like Zion will be a really good fit on a versatile team with a lot of shooters. If he's really as strong as he looks, said team might be able to go super small ball and he can play 4 or 5 in the nba like Draymond.

Dook fans in here trying to temper everybody else's expectations is going to be a fun storyline :lol:

Back
Top Bottom