The College Basketball Post

Y'all ready for all the excuses outta Durham as to why they couldn't get it done?

Shortened my Cuba trip a day early just to catch the game in Miami.

I feel like even you UNC folks gotta give us props for handing Cal and the bad guys a 30 piece extra crispy combo tonight :pimp:

It’s mad early BUT this team got that dog in ‘em on both ends. We also have multiple shot makers and play makers so if that trey ball isn’t falling, our offense won’t go to caca, unlike seasons past.

I’m not pushing my chips all in just yet but my annual early season skepticism is nonexistent with this squad.

Last edited:
Shortened my Cuba trip a day early just to catch the game in Miami.

I feel like even you UNC folks gotta give us props for handing Cal and the bad guys a 30 piece extra crispy combo tonight :pimp:

It’s mad early BUT this team got that dog in ‘em on both ends. We also have multiple shot makers and play makers so if that trey ball isn’t falling, our offense won’t go to caca, unlike seasons past.

I’m not pushing my chips all in just yet but my annual early season skepticism is nonexistent with this squad.

I watched a little bit last night, but yea y’all handled them with ease lol

Gratz Dukies. Maybe that was enough last night to force Cal to take a long look at the offense he has been running.

Cam going to end up being the Devin Booker of this team.
Yea, he’ll get that Booker/WCJ treatment but definitely going to get his.

I actually like him as the 3rd wheel because he can go get his in the flow of the game instead of trying to gun and force it. Less he expends on offense, the more he can give us on defense.

Boys from Durham impressive for sure.

Wonder if they gave the discipline to win a close one. Prob not yet.

Heels looked.....not great. Not concerned though.

Boys from Durham impressive for sure.

Wonder if they gave the discipline to win a close one. Prob not yet.

Heels looked.....not great. Not concerned though.

Didn't watch, but I wasn't surprised at the final score.

a young, inexperienced team, on the road against a decent mid major. It could've ended in a loss tbh

I already know Fletcher Magee for Wofford is like that cause I've seen him in person light up UNCG and the SOCON the 4 years I've been here lol

UNC definitely looked meh. Good at times. Nassir and Coby showed flashes. And **** Fletcher “JJ Redick Lite” MaGee. :lol: :smh:

Didn’t see the Duke/UK game but I’m not gonna lie, that score is impressive.

Didn't watch, but I wasn't surprised at the final score.

a young, inexperienced team, on the road against a decent mid major. It could've ended in a loss tbh

I already know Fletcher Magee for Wofford is like that cause I've seen him in person light up UNCG and the SOCON the 4 years I've been here lol
Saw that Little didn’t start or do much from a box score perspective.

Is he still feeling the college game out or Roy not yet ready to hand him the keys?

I think this team will do fine in close games...I've seen enough RJ especially in those Canada games to where he just takes over...

Back
Top Bottom