The College Basketball Post

He is slightly smaller than Zion, he wishes he was 6'7 1/2

ynrax7qt3ufm37e2gus7

We looking at the same picture? :lol:

The kid on the right is clearly taller than Zion (sans the higher hair) no?

Heels still looking like they need some time.

Coby White though.......the goods. I don't think he's as fast as Ty was, but he the closest thing I seen.

Gavitt games start tonight. Xavier and Wisconsin have developed a bit of a rivalry over the last few years. Curious to see how Georgetown looks against what’s looking like an improved Illinois team.

Belien has a much better freshmen class that Izzo this year

Iggy looks good, but the other 4 haven't done squat yet. The other 4 have combined for: 16 minutes, 0 points, 0/4 FG's, 6 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 steal, 2 turnovers, and 3 fouls.

Michigan looks like they should be solid defensively again, but their offense has been pretty bad thus far. 9/45 from 3, including 2/10 for Charles Matthews, 1/5 for Zavier Simpson, and 0/6 from Jordan Poole.

stewart visiting Duke thanksgiving weekend

COULD decide early but not counting on it. He’s stopped talking about his recruitment. Did say last week that he wouldn’t mind getting it over with before the season.

K went and visited his AAU coach Sunday after the Army game. Izzo did the same yesterday

COULD decide early but not counting on it. He’s stopped talking about his recruitment. Did say last week that he wouldn’t mind getting it over with before the season.

K went and visited his AAU coach Sunday after the Army game. Izzo did the same yesterday

I just hope Izzo can snag one of these remaining 5-stars he's after.

Vernon Carey, Isaiah Stewart, TJD, and Keion Brooks.

Back
Top Bottom