The College Basketball Post

Hurley and the Huskies :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Didn’t even go to the game and MSG is a stones throw from my office. That’s how disgruntled I’ve been with UConn as of late.

Good to see them and Hurley get a quality win early, especially in NYC, especially against BA Boeheim.

Didn’t even go to the game and MSG is a stones throw from my office. That’s how disgruntled I’ve been with UConn as of late.

Good to see them and Hurley get a quality win early, especially in NYC, especially against BA Boeheim.
Last couple years been rough.

I think Hurley is going to be good. They played solid D.

UConn/Cuse in the Garden still worth going to no matter what though :lol:

Akinjo has settled in nicely at gtown already. Didnt think he would produce like this this early

Oak Hill Academy (Va.) vs. Montverde Academy (Fla.)
1f5d3.png
: Saturday, February 2nd on ESPN

Any peeps heading to Mohegan this weekend?
Michigan and GW
PC vs South Carolina
Cheering for my friars of course.
A win today and hopefully Michigan to add to that SOS. But yeah big10 feasting on the big east.

Any peeps heading to Mohegan this weekend?
Michigan and GW
PC vs South Carolina
Cheering for my friars of course.
A win today and hopefully Michigan to add to that SOS. But yeah big10 feasting on the big east.

I hope y'all don't beat us by 30 :frown:

Really not sure what to make of him. He was tearing up Cuse's garbage *** zone though.

Really not sure what to make of him. He was tearing up Cuse's garbage *** zone though.

I thought he was going to be a huge flop but seeing him in person made me think different, everything looked very easy to him yesterday

Back
Top Bottom