The College Basketball Post

I think if I was a college coach I'd be wanting to work into my 70s too. You get to stay active so you're not bored. But you're not working 12 months out of the year. Not a bad gig.

Revisiting some old history, Memphis should’ve had 1,2, and 3 in 2009 with Wall, Cousins, Henry.

Funny that Cousins originally committed to UAB before Mike Davis got canned :lol:

Can’t get in foul trouble tonight.

Knicks fans gonna be salivating tonight

Quade to Washington. Makes sense with Hopkins

Last edited:
Tre Jones one of my favorite duke players ever already.. kid is just tough..he keeps this up we gotta look for pg next year

Mannn I’m so iffy on Barrett like I’m glad he’s in Durham but he so damn selfish it’s crazy.

Cam gonna get it together, I just need him to make more of a effort to get to the basket instead of settling. ricardo malta ricardo malta .

woody2626 woody2626 so what pg we getting next year lol...tre a goner bro...

Optimistic. A lot to play out. The goal is to get to the league and stay in it. Obviously Tyus’s stock was as high as it was getting at the time and he hasn’t really had a huge opportunity under Thibs but he has his brother’s advice as well.

Regardless, IF Tre does leave then we run Boogie or Wendell at point, pursue a grad transfer or circle back to RJ about reclassing

Back
Top Bottom