The College Basketball Post

Mannn I’m so iffy on Barrett like I’m glad he’s in Durham but he so damn selfish it’s crazy.

Cam gonna get it together, I just need him to make more of a effort to get to the basket instead of settling. ricardo malta ricardo malta .
Well that’s clearly an issue with his overall game. Your shot isn’t falling so why not use your atheleticism to go get some easier looks for yourself at the rim?

He has the tools to be a more dynamic scorer yet he wanna settle for the 3 ball all game. Wild lazy.

I’m high key glad we got Jack White, he’s the profile of that 4 year dude who’s the lynchpin on a championship squad.

He could be somewhere else flourishing as a starter getting major minutes, I think he’s that good already.

Chris Beard will be at a top ten program some day if he wants it although tech is his alma mater I think.

Reddish would be more assertive if RJ weren't there, right?
Yes and no. When he gets his touches he settles. And who’s to say that roles wouldn’t be reversed if Cam set the tone as a playmaker early on and RJ would take a more deferred role?

I just think he has the ability and opportunities to do more but he’s maybe too complacent in the role he’s in.

Back
Top Bottom