The College Basketball Post

IDC what anyone says Syracuse beating a higher ranked team isn't an upset even though Duke lost people

Big White fan but he and RJ pulled a Harden tonight.

Reddish would have feasted during this damn zone too. Curious what kinda BS illness he suddenly came down with >D

Influenza is spreading here in the northeast pretty badly. My buddy whose a doctor saying it’s really bad at his hospital.

Was only watching the game from afar at the bar but who was that goofy white kid hitting those big 3’s... that other white boy tho, you gotta stop shooting my man.

RJ letting it fly :lol:. Tre MVP of the squad

Influenza is spreading here in the northeast pretty badly. My buddy whose a doctor saying it’s really bad at his hospital.
I’m in NYC - had a fever of 103 all last week.

It’s def going around and it’s not even really winter up here yet.

I felt like death Thurs and Fri. Chills and fever and soreness. But I am all good now so the good news is the flu going around is not lasting long.

I hope yall had your flu shot lol

IDC what anyone says Syracuse beating a higher ranked team isn't an upset even though Duke lost people

As long as the committee sees it as one.especially after the bad loss they just had at home. Thos def goes down as a signature tho injuries or not. Duke aint lost at homr thos uear yet right?

Game got way too close for comfort last night.

6BEAD4DA-2A0E-4460-9882-D252C59C16DC.jpeg

I felt like death Thurs and Fri. Chills and fever and soreness. But I am all good now so the good news is the flu going around is not lasting long.

I hope yall had your flu shot lol
I just got it last night. So quick too. Got a stomach ache at like 9pm and it was all down hill. Used my first sick day in like 4 years. 3rd in 9 years

I just got it last night. So quick too. Got a stomach ache at like 9pm and it was all down hill. Used my first sick day in like 4 years. 3rd in 9 years
If you got the same bug I got, you'll feel really really sick for about over a day but after that day is over you'll be aight

Tylenol 4-6 hours everyday, hydrate, double the amount of vitamin c

I wanted to die on Friday, and today it's like I was never sick

Good luck and godspeed

Back
Top Bottom